• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VPS or Dedicated?..

No0Bii

Reaction score
hi, i have been working on a custom project for a few months now, and it's ready to launch for puplish..
I just need help with where i can found a good VPS or Dedicated for my server..

INFO: 10mb big map, i want about 250 player online without any lagg!
Please send me a good link with a nice price :)

Thank You, Cecii

Thank you guys, but do you know if there is a good comapny out there for a good pice?:]

Definitely a dedicated server, has a larger hard disk size and a better application.

For 10 mb map you should choose good quality VPS. Really.

Well, from a "quality" point of view, there are NO diffrence between a dedicated and a VPS, unless they oversell. I've had a few VPSes, and since they had a peak memory usage set to server limit (that was 64GB), and 8 cores to boost the power out off, and it didn't seem like anyone used more then like 1% CPU on the other VMs, I had a pretty good server, unfortunatly the company closed down when HyperVM failed in juli/aug 2009.

Well, from a "quality" point of view, there are NO diffrence between a dedicated and a VPS, unless they oversell. I've had a few VPSes, and since they had a peak memory usage set to server limit (that was 64GB), and 8 cores to boost the power out off, and it didn't seem like anyone used more then like 1% CPU on the other VMs, I had a pretty good server, unfortunatly the company closed down when HyperVM failed in juli/aug 2009.

I was thinking of getting a VPS for my war server because the map is will only be like 3-4mb

Do you know any good company that rent them out for a good price?

Please be aware that CheapVPS gives you twice the amount in burstable memory.

But in RPS you have to pay 50 euros for setup fee i belive.

But in RPS you have to pay 50 euros for setup fee i belive.

With Hetzner you got to pay 150EUR. There is a reason why they are cheap. Cheapvps (4 punds more expensive for the same hw) doesn't have any setup.

Back