• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server 2.0 (Lifeline)

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score

Lifeline
Hello I'm here to introduce a new war server project to the public.
This is the first mentioning of this to the public so I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.
Please bare with me through this and you may be anxious to try it out.
Here we go.

Upcoming Features (features highlighted in green are done)
Code:
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Map Changing[/B][/COLOR] - doesn't choose last played map
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Gametype Changing[/B][/COLOR] - currently Team Deathmatch or Free for All
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Killstreaks[/B][/COLOR] - Earn special attacks and equipment
[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Deathstreaks[/COLOR][/B] - Get a boost if your doing bad
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Challenges[/B][/COLOR] - Incase you do something cool
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]New Item System[/B][/COLOR] - Will explain more when its done
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]New Summon System[/B][/COLOR] - Same
Way more to be listed soon

Now I'm telling you this now because I need your feedback and what features you as a user would like to see,
whether its your idea or you've seen it in a server and would like it here.

There's really not that much info, but it seems cool from what you've listed

Yeah I sat down and tried to list it all but I just got writers block and got bored...I'll post more info when the beta is done and I can go over the features "physically" But the main topic of this thread is to ask users what they want, not to inform them.

Sounds promising, if you need any help pm me or msg me on msn, I think you already have it :)

Usually projects never come out.. I only seen 1 project actually come out.. If this ot launches should be private chars, KD ratio, and would be cool if it was hosted in USA:D.

private chars done, KD ratio done since it logs deaths and kills, and it will be lag free.

EDIT: and every server is a project before it comes out in some way...so theres been alot come out ;p

o935ld.png

2rel45e.png

14mcdue.png

New Multi-Language support, supports up to six languages currently, including...

Polish,
Portuguese,
Swedish,
Spanish,
Dutch,
and English ofc.

jup, it ranges from items, signs, broadcasts, player descriptions, basically anything.

Back