• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website Problem!

Just0ne

Reaction score
hii, when i open my website with Internet Explore its look all buged.
But when i open it with other internet its all perfect.. Do someone know the problem?

Internet explorer has a tendency to not follow the "standard" html directives set forth by the committee responsible for such things.
Microsoft considers themselves "above" such things and therefore outfits their browser with non-standard HTML stuff.

Simply put this means that websites needs to be specifically designed to work with internet explorer, this usually causes so many problems and unnecessary hours of work, most websites tends to design for either or (Maplestory is a good example of this, their website works only in IE).

This cannot be "fixed" without having extensive knowledge in HTML/CSS/JS, and will most likely require many hours of work as well as testing to make the website work in both IE and other browsers.

Easiest would simply be to tell your visitors that the website works only with non-IE browsers.

Back