• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What idea do you prefer on making server ?

EvilSkillz

Back
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLand
instead of making pull request i will give details with numbers and you tell me why did you prefer this idea instead of others ..

so i've decided to start work on project but i'm confused because idk. what do people prefer or on other meaning what do you want me to do ...

also some people still prefer 8.60 , but others need 10.x

so what i think about is making the dream server .. that no one did it before , but i ask my self .. what if i waste my time and people didn't like it .. so i said let people choose between your ideas
so here are my ideas

1) High Evo :-

Evo server with high speed attack and rebirth system , etc ,, with new vocations to make another feeling that you know in regular evo server and new classes with new spell system + new events with a simple ideas
but you can choose if i should make it
a) 8.x
b) 9.x
c) 10.x
also regular client or new sprites + OTClient with new system ??

2) RPG Server :-

RPG server with low rate and normal speed but with hiding areas and hiding quests , etc.. also will use new classes like evo server with new ideas also tell me what client should i use
8.x or 9.x or 10.x

3) Mine Server :-

Mine server is my idea it based on something like SAO - Sword Art Online Anime ..
ofc. i've made rme handle 100 floor xD and also saw that it can be done in OTClient only so if i make something like that it will be custom server .. i will make you feel like you're playing SAO but ofc. i will add my idea like regular quests , etc

and classes with events ,
it will really be 100 floor and u have to search for boss per floor and the team who will defeat the boss will have access to the second floor till you reach the last floor

each floor will give you premmy point
+ scroll that have all floors inside depend on str u got .. and it can teleport u to the floor u choose ...

but to make it feel like real SAO , the team who ended boss life won't be able to enter boss room again but ofc. u can back to low floors to help new friends will come to the server ..
it will be OTClient and based on which skill you are going to upgrade
but i will keep same sprites .. i won't make new sprites xD
but can u tell me which client u prefer too .
8.x or 9.x or 10.x

4) You're idea

at the end this question is to all scripters who use tfs 1.x
is it possible if i create new file like i name it converted.lua beside global and combat
to convert all new script system like player:getVocation = getPlayerVocation
to use the old scripting system
or do u think 1.x is easy to script instead of convert all system and waste my time

Kind Regards , Yours
Evil Skillz

Last edited:
I would love to see RPG. But without custom spells, monsters and items. Just normal client, new map with new hunting places, quests and NPCs.

3) Mine Server :-

Mine server is my idea it based on something like SAO - Sword Art Online Anime ..
ofc. i've made rme handle 100 floor xD and also saw that it can be done in OTClient only so if i make something like that it will be custom server .. i will make you feel like you're playing SAO but ofc. i will add my idea like regular quests , etc

i like ur idea ;)

Good Luck

1. - The only option that will get you a fair amount of players, and besides that I have an excellent idea/proposal for this option.

About the client, I really don't think you should use anything else than 10.41.

1. - The only option that will get you a fair amount of players, and besides that I have an excellent idea/proposal for this option.

About the client, I really don't think you should use anything else than 10.41.

aha about that i've done many feature with my tfs 1.x
like extra attack + dual wield + attack speed attr :D
and i'm keeping improving it :D

Back