• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whats goin on here?

Russel

Reaction score
ello haters, im feeling like playing here once again and I want to know if there is any good team, not shi%ts :p, or if the polacks still play here let me know :eek: so maybe we can fix a partyyyyyyyy on ank desert >.<,

Wooot if anyone of my old team still play here send me a private

now seriously, this is a free exp server now, there's some nerds 24/7 called tequilla sunrise, they are totally free exp :|

they are like 30, at least 10 of them always online, so is a good way to gain fast exp :)

And the exp we lost we get it back from you. Really nice:)

you do?LOL you won like 10 frags killing me cuz I 'suicided' myself and still you are losing the war
just face it, your team is a shame to pvp, just got number nothing else

PD - Tequila Sunrise vs. Blindness (22 - 28)
30 guys vs 5, and still you are losing LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
really, watta alosers

Yeah be more active so we can fight a little bit more. About pvp, you guys just follow each other with 4 mages~ then u guys exiving us and just run ue ue. That's pvp?

Yeah be more active so we can fight a little bit more. About pvp, you guys just follow each other with 4 mages~ then u guys exiving us and just run ue ue. That's pvp?

we do? you got owned and now you are crying, poor you
be more active? I'm sorry but,not eveyrone can be no lifer as you guys are :/

and next time, we will try to make an ob 5 vs 30 just for u be happy

Oh i died yes 3 times. But why should i care about it? iam not crying. And maybe there are ppl that are 24/7 online but most of us are just playling around 16:00 till ~ because we have to go to school/work? so no lifers nah dont think so. And we said that u guys should invite we love drugs or other ppl but you didn't do that, so is it our fault that you are just with 5 ppl and we with more? 30 a little bit to much, but if you wan't to believe that, your choice.

you do?LOL you won like 10 frags killing me cuz I 'suicided' myself and still you are losing the war
just face it, your team is a shame to pvp, just got number nothing else

PD - Tequila Sunrise vs. Blindness (22 - 28)
30 guys vs 5, and still you are losing LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
really, watta alosers

it is actually easier to be a smaller amount of people then being many people.

Like this a guild with 100 players and half guild active are waring a guild with 7-8 ppl just some are active then the big guild wanna kill someone from that guild never online and if the small guild wanna kill someone they just log on and exiva up someone thats how it is ;)

I havent been able to log in cus of some shit goin on in real life but as for it being 5 vs 30 is it fuck cus id say over half my guild is inactive, when i started the war i told u to invite more members but u didnt so do not chat shit on forums. hopefully i can play again soon so i will see u then.

its obvious saph paladin is helping u guys,and with defence,we cant drop him lol,neither can any1

+ free exp?i haven't died by u guys,EVER,u guys are totally retarded so:thumbup:

its obvious saph paladin is helping u guys,and with defence,we cant drop him lol,neither can any1

+ free exp?i haven't died by u guys,EVER,u guys are totally retarded so:thumbup:

I just loled when some of u said me 'we own the server' wtf?you're just lucky you can leave 'pz' cuz 'everyone'is not geek is inactive (they won't spend their 4h left per day playing icechaw'), <or you'd all get owned
blindness did own your guild with 3 mages 1 knight, vs like 7 mages? more the annoying ek glock
and saph paladin just went there for help us once, cuz we had to log so he blocked the southgate for us

wether you like it or not, your team is just the worst and unrespected guild in icechaw, so keep dreaming 'you own the server'

I just loled when some of u said me 'we own the server' wtf?you're just lucky you can leave 'pz' cuz 'everyone'is not geek is inactive (they won't spend their 4h left per day playing icechaw'), <or you'd all get owned
blindness did own your guild with 3 mages 1 knight, vs like 7 mages? more the annoying ek glock
and saph paladin just went there for help us once, cuz we had to log so he blocked the southgate for us

wether you like it or not, your team is just the worst and unrespected guild in icechaw, so keep dreaming 'you own the server'

Do you still give them attetion? :$ !

i been playing wow (omg i when 2 the dark side!!!) but i still missing tibia, so if codon anc co. its going back, u will got me here again =) have fun

WOW uhaushuahsuh I AM 80 MAGE FULL ULDUAR 25 AND ICECROWN UAHSAUSHA =d=d=dd==d= 2600 SPELL POWER UNBUFFED HAUSHAUHSUHA :d:d:d::d:d:d:dd

172 ek on real tibia hsahhahsah ;D iu got 8 gfs D:D::D

my lfie roxz huhdushd;D;D;D;D;;D

what aloada shit lmao i started playing again and each time ur blindness team log on u kill 1 maybe 1 of our team then your entire team is wiped clean and u all end up sat in thais Dp shitting your pants, so dont even try and chat shit lmao

Back