• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When you played your first OT?

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
When you played your first OT?
What was hes name?
What version?
How did you hear about that ot?

Last edited:

My friend told me how to play OTs cause RL were so boring.

7.55 :S, actually it was a basic YurOts that was distributed among us (real-life friends)

7.55 As well, I think it was one of the first OT's. Made by a friend, the mapping was like a tiny town (3 houses) with a bridge south full of crocodiles and stuff. Was awesome i was amazed that someone made their own server.

some random 7.1 war server back in 2004 - 2005, then i did play on some 7.4 servers aswell. (there was no 7.2 or 7.3 servers? atleast i never saw one.)
but the real ot servers came 7.5+ i mean those that had less bugs and much functions like mail system and so on...

This OT with just one island, and when you logged in you died by UE from other sorcs xD

Login - UE - Dead
Login - UE - Dead

and it was fun lol :p

dont know version anymore.

Or this other server with a house on a little island and just spells to kill others, no runes, no equipment, nothing.. just fast regeneration and spells. Awesome!

My first ot was 7.1 ^^ I remember playing Survival and a Friend of mine helped getting me started. He hooked me up WITH GG and then we ran around pwning all nubs :) Fun times. Also you could pm the boat and get tped, Remember it so hard! :D

I dont realy remember what client it was. I was a real noob :)
I think it was hosted by tibiaswe.se or.nu dont remember.
Could have been 7.4 or 7.1
That time owned. Ot felt so amazing :) cant explain

My first ot was 7.1 ^^ I remember playing Survival and a Friend of mine helped getting me started. He hooked me up WITH GG and then we ran around pwning all nubs :) Fun times. Also you could pm the boat and get tped, Remember it so hard! :D

Yeah I remember that bug, was pretty funny tbh.

All the maps sucked too.
Survival wasnt so bad I suppose.
But Brabexia, ew.

:]

Fall 2007
a 7.6 well-customed ot
^^ then i learned to script

Back