• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who are you from the OT and where from.

satanman

Reaction score
Yoyoyo

Thought would be a good forum starter so people could get to know each other!

Character name : James

Im from england,london :D

//James

Character Name : Rebel

Character : Toshirou, Elreon

Sup

Char: Twilight
Name: Bobby

Character Name: Badror

Hates/Dislikes-BRS, and foreigners
character name: Badror

@Brysonlee:

Jajaja :D That was kind of weird but first, Every person here can be my friend, it doesnt matter if he is from other countries.
And the other one, you are not from Venezuela.

PD: And if that is true, you hate Canada, Germany, Spain and other countries.
Maybe you are just jealous about it. We are not here to fight, we must fix the problems.

Bryson, Badror is my character not yours.

Last edited:
thank you, he cant even speak english, foreigners like him wreck our society, make tibia a shit game too, seeing as they hide in depot saying "plx itens men" fucking spanish fucking goof

Untouchable12, you shouldn´t be angry with me, Brysonlee told me that he hate people from canada, Brasil, spain, and all the other countries.

BTW you should hunt Brysonlee becouse i am not the offensive guy saying that CANADA sucks (Brysonlee).

Last edited:
i dont hunt you cuz of the argument, lol. i hunt you cuz of things like this "My character is badror, and is not bryson's character. "
that sentence is the reason you deserve to die. it makes no fucknig sense you spanish hooligan

Back