• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who plays gunzodus.net?

Wow... if you wanna be good, you have to donate.

Yeah, wanna get 79 attack wep? Gotta pay up.

Hello,

I'm glad to see thread on otland about my server. The donation items are not op at all, because spells are based more on skills and level than wep attack.

so we quit pks everywhere cant even goto a quest D:

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm glad to see thread on otland about my server. The donation items are not op at all, because spells are based more on skills and level than wep attack.

@Gunz. may I ask why you banned my character with the reason .? for 1 week -.-? and yes, your donor items are OP. the different between a weapon 49 atk and 79 is alot.

By the way, fix this power abusing shit like imac said, we couldnt even do anni because there is 2 sorcs taking out 4 players in the anni end room -.-

Last edited:
Heavy metal t-shirt (10 points)
Heavy metal t-shirt (Arm:6, magic level +1, protection physical +22%, speed +10). It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 60 or higher. It weighs 8.00 oz.
no op donate items? LOL

no op donate items? LOL
CrossFire Sword (10 points)
The most powerfull sword in the game. It has 79 attack and 45 defense points. Login to buy
CrossFire Axe (10 points)
The most powerfull axe in the game. It has 79 attack and 46 defense points. Login to buy
DarkSun's Armor (8 points)
This is the best knight armor in the game. It protects you against all elements by 10% and gives +5 to all skills! Login to buy
Dark Lord's Cape (8 points)
This Cape add +10% to every damage and gives +4 magic level.

@Gunz. may I ask why you banned my character with the reason .? for 1 week -.-? and yes, your donor items are OP. the different between a weapon 49 atk and 79 is alot.

By the way, fix this power abusing shit like imac said, we couldnt even do anni because there is 2 sorcs taking out 4 players in the anni end room -.-

Haha idd, banning an account for no reason at all gj.. :) and yea get 1 EK 2 Sorcs hf PKing in anni room :).. btw u got like 20000 in cap as sorc etc just brings LOADS of SDs Mana and HF !

Btw when u get VIP u can enter P-zone with w-skull etc ;) rs just started to attack me today, after that he ran inside p-zone <3 so fun with VIPs

Now another things, while i were playing on ya server : Cities: All RL cities + Full Zao + Gengia, Ethno, Galaxy

" Full Zao " Well it aint even full ? o:

Now another things, while i were playing on ya server : Cities: All RL cities + Full Zao + Gengia, Ethno, Galaxy

" Full Zao " Well it aint even full ? o:
What's missing ?

Back