• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play it?

Qlimatt

Reaction score
Hi!

Recently, I started to think about creating new server. I saw many custom servers with great maps etc, but none of these has custom map for lower version than 7.7. So I would like to ask if someone of you would enjoy custom map with great places to hunt, or to PvP. My map would contain many places to get best feeling from PvP, as it was back in the days, but I noticed not many people love to play on non-hotkey servers. So let me ask you who would really enjoy, serious server with great feeling of PvP, in its best form - without hotkey.

Leave your comment here because I do not know if there is any someone who actually would play that kind of server.

<_<
i am not talking about server without hotkeys only. I want to bring back old good feeling of Tibia, as it used to be.

hmmmm lets see, only 1 person would enjoy it, i would give it great amount of work, and only 1 person.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OFC BECAUSE HIS AVATAR OWNS! lol

no.
people write something uphere even if it would be bullshit :D i need to know if people would enjoy it. I started to look on lists but most folks play on realmaps =.= or exp x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or even more :D

why is that ppl tell me !? wouldnt u like to put some work and effort in what ure playing ?! :(

...create this server i would join it..client?:d...btw...no hotkeys..good...own made map?good...or maybe a war server?..xD

I really wish there would be more servers like this... The only problem is the majority of players who don't know anything about OTs except how to operate an ip changer don't normally feel the same... And yes I hate how the worst servers that all just copy each other get the most players/donations.. (not necessarily, but in alot of cases)

I started it. Map has 1mb already, big "wow", lol :D, I think that I will manage to finish it until summer holidays, because I will have really much spare time in next months ^_^.

"See ya on battle field!" lol

Back