• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Xampp not displayed correctly and opening ports problem

Syryniss

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was having fun creating some scripts and stuff like year ago and now I decided I wanna start doing it again. I'm setting everything up on mine new machine, I have mine old engine and database. The first problem occured almost at beginning - xampp security page isn't displayed correctly. I guess it must be my computer failure, coz I copied the xamppsecurity page from my old laptop where everything looks fine and here it's not displaying correctly again. I don't know if it even matters, but I want to make sure everything is fine and I don't want to have problems becasue of that.
Also, I opened 7171,7172 and 80 ports as I did year ago I think, but on canyouseeme.org it says everything it's closed... Can't check if it is a problem until xampp issue is resolved tho.
It would be nice if someone would help me :)

Photos:
VdVVyLZ.png

qgYuSGC.png

Not sure about your xampp page but your target ip address is empty (0.0.0.0) you need to put your computers local ip in there. Also canyouseeme.org will not show that the ports are open until the server is running on said ports.

Last edited:
Thanks for help, didn't know that ip there was needed. For the xampp problem, it didn't worked because I was accessing it using a link. When I did it manually going to localhost/ first then it was all fine ;)

Well, first of all I'm making it only for fun and second, i was using xampp year ago while i was playing with ots and it was working fine, so why not?

Ok, so I got working no-ip, xampp/uniformserver with database, engine is connecting to database and seems to work. But I can't connect to game (using OTClient atm). I copied IP from no-ip to config and then to client so should be okay here. Not sure about the ports, because either no-ip and engine don't see any problem, but at canyouseeme.org it says that all ports are closed.

PS. Also tried with firewall off, same results.

Edit
Solved. I misspelled IP in router settings (port-forwarding) >.>

Last edited:
Back