• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[xbox 360] Is it possible..

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
You can play your iPod's music through your xbox 360 when playing games, but I have a question for all of you.

Is it possible for your 360 to recognize an iPod touch if it's been jailbroken? (2nd gen)

Just wondering if anybody has figured it out yet :blink:

Red

i got normal xbox 360 but i when i put music onto CD and try to copy most of the songs wont copy >.>

I figured it out..

1) Take the CD you want and put it in the Xbox 360's Disc Slot

2) Go to Music Library

3) Select "Rip CD"

4) Wait until done transfering

5) You can now go to Music and listen to your Songs all of the Time!

With ITunes
1) Open itunes and checkmark all songs you want ripped
2) click the burn button on the bottom right
3) make it a DATA CD when it askes.
4)Do the steps above

Some CD's will let you Rip or Burn, one of those don't work for me, i think ripping doesn't work on my xbox :/

If you got a usb cable for ur xbox that goes in to ur pc or laptop, its as easy as riping, open ur windows media player, press library, then media sharing i think its named, then a xbox icon will pop up, press that and then you will be able to put all music that you got in ur pc/laptop to ur xbox. :)

If you got a usb cable for ur xbox that goes in to ur pc or laptop, its as easy as riping, open ur windows media player, press library, then media sharing i think its named, then a xbox icon will pop up, press that and then you will be able to put all music that you got in ur pc/laptop to ur xbox. :)

LMAO nvr thought about that

My 350's broke, but my iTouch is working xD

Dark in my room too lazy to correct number on xbox lol...

Thanks for the responses, but I was wondering if a jailbroken iPod can play music through it on the xbox, I could surely get songs onto my harddrive :)

Back