• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar?

Hifey J

Reaction score
Uhhh...is there a reason we cannot boat to Yalahar?... Im sure a lot of people are looking for new things to hunt or more places to hunt, yalahar would be a perfect hunting ground.... Consider it plx plx plx

yalahar is finished and coming back, i had to temporarily take it out because of a crash bug but it has been fixed :)

Sooo...when will it be available for player's use?...

Cause when I take the boat it doesnt take me to yalahar it leave me on the same boat with nothing lmao....

-Hifey J~

There is no worker golen out of there, how can i finish the mission?
Now i need to wait 1 day.

Is Yalahar really coming back soon or not?
How long?

Seriously....where he hell is yalahar at?....The ship captain leaves us right where we stand when we mention yalahar.....

-Hifey J~

phoenix have you actually asked around a lot of people know of a spawn of them OUTSIDE yalahar but its not going to be 692876986 right off to give you the mission in half a second like most people seem to want..

and slain didnt you already say it was fixed yet yalahar was removed put back blocked off unblocked blocked off and then finally removed again?

I have yalahar full spawns/quests + scripts

Willing to negotiate a price for it :D

maybe a trade for some scripts ;)

huhuhu.

can we get a damn yalahar spawn ffs.... 4 weeks ago the admin said it was gonna be put back "Tomorrow".... I wonder if he ment 1 year later tomorrow or never tomorrow...has to be 1 of those since the other tomorrow really isnt here.....lmao

Sure, worker golems are nice, but I rather have Yalahar legs than DSL.

-Hifey J~

Back