• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Yulthus Starter

TiuTalk

PHP Developer
Reaction score
Hi there!

I created this restarter to my server and I want to share it...

How it works?
Simple: when you start it for the first time it will ask you your .exe location and your server folder location, then it'll store these values in a .ini file.

After the .ini creation (and every time you run the program) it will start your server minimized. Perfect for scheduled tasks.

So... why i must use your app?
I don't need to. But it's a safe way to run your server in 'minized' mode, so it opens directly on tray bar :)

How it looks?
It doens't... There's no GUI window or console window... It'll run enterely in background.

How did you created that?
AutoIT rulez.

:thumbup:

---

Yulthus Restarter
Version: 1.0
Date: 10/01/2009
Download Links:
Attached File » Yulthus Starter
RapidShare
» RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

About the false-positive of 'trojan' with jotti scan, read: http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=128008

Hope you enjoy! ^^

Ps.: Sorry about my english... Correct me if there's any typo. Please.

Attachments

• Yulthus Starter.rar
    258.7 KB · Views: 64 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Please do not use Rapidshare, since we have to verify everything in the download section, and we can't download things from Rapidshare very often, so it delays the threads.

But the file is clean.

Mind posting the source?
I don't like things running in the background :(

Edit: I've checked the source and it is clean.
and about false-positives, that has been a big problem for AutoIt developed programs these days :(

Last edited:
Back