• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tiablo project (Diablo 2 -like server)

SirTitan

Reaction score
tiablo.png

spott2.png
12019449.gif

Hello, after long time im finally back!
Im the creator of the original: Titanium world, UnreallegenD and Exodus servers.

▲ ▲ damn newfag

Today i got borred, so i had idea to start with a new project.(its 15.05.10)
My idea is to create an server with Diablo 2 style.
This project will take some time till its playable!

In the past my servers had allredy some of Diablo 2 features:
-chance to get magical items
-random boss mosnters (with stronger attributes)

look here:http://otland.net/f43/germany-exodus8-5-rl-custom-160mb-map-diablo-zelda-goodandevil-l2-deticated-24-7-a-58909/

I did started this topic, so u can see the progress!

But why diablo 2?
Diablo has a great concept!
Look there are no tibian skills aviable,
so the server will be fair for newcomers anytime,
no more powerabusers, who spend long time on training their skills!

Things that shoul be done:
-Adding much more magical attributes to my old system
-Adding Holadric Cube (Diablo Act2): how to do? Adding an box in wich is an umovable,usable item,
if u use it it will check the items in the box, and transform them.
-Adding new Boss Monster System, wich will read stats from databse, and it will add suffix name to the random monsters, and stats...
-Removing Ammo (ammo will be unlimited), adding second ring slot
-Map
-Player will spawn with preset bag wich cant be dropped, players cant get another bags (In diablo there is special ammount of space in your inventory+cube)
-For Betta 2 characters will be aviable: Barbarian and Rogue
-Creating skills, and skill trees, spell lvls will be stored in playerStorages
-Creating Raw Monsters
-Creating Raw, non magical Items (magic suffix and postfix is dynamic! Its not stored in Items.xml)
-Creating Set Items
-Adding to magical items and pricelvl value (so in the shop it will be aviable to sell magical items for diffirent price)
-Adding Sockets
-charms and durablity will be added in the end, cuz its not that important, and it can lagg the game if the server checks every time wich items are on each slot of the bag
-Creating Quests (all except diablo Act 4 quest, cuz i made it allredy in the past "the sanctuary")
-Finding solution for quests like the evils den, cuz u need to kill all monsters there, but i dont know how to create instances like in wow, so the quest will be diffirent...
-Tibias runes, will become Diablo runes, for runewords
-Adding commandos, to set stats(if u get for example 5 Aviable stat points you write: /addstat Vitality, to increase your vitality<--- its easy
-Adding commandos for detailed statistics, with imunity information like in diablo
-Adding an extratown, to keep tibias House, and guildhall system, and to make it meeting point for all players
-adding diffirent maps(after server restart the maps will change, like in diablo on new game)
-findig solution for paladins, to restrict them to use too much magic while using auras
-adding min max damage types for weapons and spells
-finding way to create sumons wich wont block ( for mass summoners like necromant), maybe removing collision ditect for summons)
-Adding set, rare and unique items, using my old system
-Adding modified, same areas for nightmare and hell mode, with diffirent npcs
-Adding gambling game npcs features
-Adding mercenary ( could be hard, maybe using, i gues it was Nahrutos? pet system, and modifying it)
-Modifying sources output damage, cuz otservers has min and max damage wich can be used only with 1 element bonus,
but i must create that u can make damamge with more than 1 element.
-NPC's with pathing, that will attack monsters ("ACT5, and the bow girl at ACT1")
-sprites (thanx to Fragdonut, i forgot about that step...)

The cursor will stay, so u can use multiple times magic, until u use another mouse button or esc...

Maybe someday:
-Music+sound (i have finished this part allredy in past to 50%)

PLEASE, IF I FORGOT SOMETHING, TELL ME!

things that has been done:
-Modified client(Withs diablo stat menu), maybe will change later to yatc!
-Added my old magic weapon system(allmost same as in diablo, but need to implement more attributes)
-Added first version of diablo random boss system
-Save/load items with magical attributes is perfect working
-added first parameters for boss monster modifiers: health, walkingspeed, giveexp,giveloot,giveMagicLoot,attack,deffense.
-added function in source wich will replace all chests wich have specific action id, with new ones i++ on statup, so all chests with that id, will contain items that will be generated, so players can celan all chests after every restart, they will have random items. it makes less work in the future, to add thousends of treasure chests on maps, cuz they will be generated automaticly....
-finished bossmonster parameters
-meele damage depends now on strenght and distance from strenght and dexterity...
-Sttats are now fully working (str,dex,vit,energy)
-Lua commands to set and get various things has been added
-on player save, the new stats will be saved, and on player load, loaded
-on lvl up, aviable skill/magic stas has been set
-on loosexp player wont loose lvl, the xp get losst only(and money, but its diffirent part)

Progress version -100a:
*Modified Client, sorry CipSoft, i hope they wont have problems with another fanproject, im not brazilian(like PokemonOt guys), they can get me :(

Please vote, if i should replace the ammo slot, with second ring slot or gloves slot???

Progress version -70a:

Boss and item stats has been read automaticly from the database...
This way any monster can become randomly boss, with extra stats! Or item....

Progress version -60a:

Bosses has now resistances and imunity, generated from the database!
And any players can see that, its not only for gms!

Progress version -20a:
Stats working now, levelsystem...

Pic of some items...:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Progress -10a:
Added some sprites, and sellingsystem...

97006673.jpg

Cuz my tibian-shop system that lists automaticly all items that player has "onsell",
dident work because an clientside restriction,
i did created another solution till "NOTClient-Project is ready".
the "Selling Engine":
It allows you to sell all sellable items with "use with"...
Every sellable item has a price in items.xml, and if its magcal it has a multiplied price...
for example:
At testing, a sov is 60g worth, this one is magical, the multiplier is 0% +100g bonus, so the worth is 160g now. (look image):
sellengine.jpg

Progress -9a:
Fixed magic suffixes with more than 1 attributes.
On look added dynamic loop to get all bonuses listed, instead of using seperate string attribute on each item (less memory usage).

magicalj.jpg

note: spelling misstake "deffense" changed to "defense"

Progress -8.5a
Fixed diffirent stuff, added more item attributes, changed onlook cuz someone said it looks stupid...
uste.jpg

Progress -2.0a
Added many things, wich i wont spoil yet...
Thanks to Mock da bear, for hes Sound client....
Added ingame music and sounds...yes! u hear it right... while playing tiablo in the future, u will hear background music and sounds, magic effect sounds... etc...
added first menu system, wich will be used by spells too!
menuei.jpg

one day i woke up, and realized that ingame text commands sux!
So i added as you see on the image above spellbooks(sprites of books was not made by me!)
in diablo you have 3 diffirent spell/skill types so 3 books are needed for those diffirent skills and 1 spellbook will work as menu with buttons...
... look spellbook 4 on the image...
first 4 buttons are needed to add stat points to str vit energy or vitalaty... (before that i used talkaction command wich sux, cuz its not easy to use for newcomers)
the blue button is used to level up your skills
the button with home icon is the emergency town teleporter, it can tp player to hometown, if he is not in fight for 1 minute (this is teleport not a portal!)
the button with paper on it, is used to see detailed information about the player, hes ressistances against elements attack, mattack and random stuff...
next one is party button. you can see detailed information about party members, locations...
after this one shows records and statistics(killed mosnters, killed bosses, killed players, killed by... found treasures...)
last one is the clan/alliance inforamation button, it shows detailed information about clan members, and alliance members, and war statistics...

the last bag wich you see contains placeholder buttons for spells...
the buttons will change its sprite depending on class...
so they will be replaced aoutomaticly with needed spells for each class...
no more stupid "what must i say to make food".... cuz every spell is an button! (and it can be used on hotkeys)
p.s: you can not move or drop the buttons or any bagcontainer type, cuz the space of "how many items u can take with u" is limited!
you will gain new bags after solving acts....

Current aviable magical bonuses:
-extra attack speed
-extra defense(defense)
-extra block (Block)
-magic attack% (attack on skill use)
-extra attack
-faster walk%
-better chance to loot magical items
-more money from monsters
-shoot range(can make an sword an distance weapon, if an meele weapon gets the rare bonus)
-health+
-mana+

Weapon only:
-Enhanced attack
Shields only::
-Enhanced block
Armors & Shields only:
-Enhanced defense

Last edited:
Titan, Taffy here, I played your servs xD, they were great!

Good luck with this one, you will see me here!

nice, tell more details.. are you going to add monsters? :O

sure, i will use my old mosnter system but i will expand it.
It will work this way:
Wehn monster spawns on map, it will have chance to become boss.
we got for example an skeleton, the chance to become boss is for example 5%
So everytime the mosnter spawns, it will become normal mosnter or a boss randomly.
There will be diffirent types for bosses,
lvl 1 <- normal mob
lvl 2 <- boss (chance to drop magical,rare,unique and set items is multiplied)
lvl 3 <- rare boss (higher chance to drop special items)
lvl 4 <- unique boss (for mosnters that are allways bosses, "diablo" for example), this one is not set randomly, its static

The main thing, is to recreate diablos gameplay, in the end, i can edit sprites, but i must concentrate my time first on diablos features. Tibia itself has many sprites wich can hold for a while as temporary sprites.
Is there any way, to be safe from Cip's sue?

Oww, diablo OTS <3333
If you create server which will have very similar gameplaye like diablo (shops, acts, npcs, missions, skills, stats, items, monsters, crafting, character classes, runes, potions etc. etc.) it'll be bestek server :DD Me and my friends will play it, definitely.

The main thing, is to recreate diablos gameplay, in the end, i can edit sprites, but i must concentrate my time first on diablos features. Tibia itself has many sprites wich can hold for a while as temporary sprites.
Is there any way, to be safe from Cip's sue?

I do get you but for example, how many players would join the pokemon servers if they didn't have all those sprites? The sprites makes people join the server because it looks cool, the gameplay makes people stay because it's fun.

I do get you but for example, how many players would join the pokemon servers if they didn't have all those sprites? The sprites makes people join the server because it looks cool, the gameplay makes people stay because it's fun.

Ur right, but for me its much harder to make gameplay, so its main aim, after its finished, it wont be a problem to add sprites, tyrael <3 sprite would be cool :D

Back