• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GLOBAL] Aenearth

Godely

Reaction score
aenearth.jpg

Greetings, newcomers, to the first presentation of Aenearth - Alternative Engine of the Earth.

Have you ever imagined how would it be to have great powers and amazing skills in real life? Well, there has been no such thing as magic until... now! Aenearth came to prove you that everything is possible. You are about to read an article about a fiction game which uses the real world map. No, I'm not talking about Tibia map. I'm really talking about the world. Our Earth. Here is a quick tutorial of what's Aenearth about:

First Part: let's talk about how and where do you start the game.
When you create your character, you'll have to choose your language. You can choose between English, Portuguese and Polish. By choosing the language, you'll be considered as an American, a Brazilian or a Polish character. Please keep in mind that the language you choose to create your character will directly affect your gameplay - All NPCs in Australia and all important NPCs in the Earth will be polyglot: speak the language you choose on your character creation; the other NPCs will speak the language of their countries (e.g. in Poland, trivial NPCs will speak polish). Although you'll never be able to change this status again, you'll still be able to go live in another country - if you have the access to it. But we'll talk about it later.
Your journey is going to start at New Zealand, in the eastern hemisphere. In the very first beginning, you'll born in an island where you'll be asked to choose between four vocations: an wizard, a sage, an archer or an warrior. Some inhabitants of the island are going to give you further informations about those vocations. After you choose it, you'll have to take a boat to Australia. There, you will be able to hunt and train your level and skills until you reach at least level 10. But you can still be in the island until level 20. If you persist in being more, you'll not be able later to go to the main continents, and you'll be considered as an oceanic. When you get the required level, you should go talk with Captain Cooper, in the north of Oceania. As soon as you talk to him, he will tell you about the city you are going to. Do you remember the part were you were supposed to choose your language? Based on that, you'll have to go to the city that speaks this language. This means that, for instance, if you choose English, when you're ready to leave Australia you'll be sent to the United States of America.

Second Part: let's talk about what happens when you are in your own country.
Well, first of all, let's remember that the game is still based on Tibia. So yes, you will have to hunt. But don't worry, each of the three major countries - United States of America, Brazil and Poland - will have plenty of areas to hunt, and those areas will be fulfilled with informations - in your own language - and creatures to kill.
Ok, did you got level 30? Or 40? I suppose you are tired of being 40 years old and had never paid a visit to other countries, right? Well, too bad you still can't use the boat. If you try to, the Captain will say that he doesn't even know what you're talking about. People are dumb! They know nothing about other countries! But guess who is going to help them? YOU!
Well, to explain that, we'll need an example. So let's suppose you are brazilian - so you began your journey in Brazil. You want to go to the United States, but Capitão João says that he doesn't know where's America. You've gotta unlock it. First of all, you need your president's permission. Well, of course he will say yes, and then you've got to walk through the interior of Latin America, pay a visit to Panama, climb the Rocky Mountains and, finally, "discover" North America. Then your way to this country-continent will be unlocked, and you'll be ready to your next adventure! There're a lot of ideas to have, but we're still thinking about them. For instance, can you imagine swimming from one continent to another, and in the middle way you suddenly find Atlanta? This is a very first teaser of what's coming through, so just wait!

Third Part: now let's finish this quick presentation talking about our in-game features.
Are you tired of spamming "Selling that item for this price!" on Trade Channel? Well, on Aenearth you don't need to. We invented the Automatic Selling Mode. What's that? The Automatic Selling Mode is a mode - of course - that you set up yourself so your character will be online until the server save, on a place called "free market", with a sign behind you saying "MyName's Market! Selling:...", and any player can go and start a conversation as if you were a NPC. Can you believe that? It's true, and it's already done.
Are you tired of having to talk and read english all the time? In all Tibia or Open Tibia servers? Well, on Aenearth, depending on the language you choose in the creation of your character, almost all your gameplay will be changed. Of course, message such as "You see a..." or name of buttons of the client won't be changed, but many NPCs will talk your language - but not all of them. If you are from Poland and you manage to find India (Yes, India!), I bet you can just understand the "Arebaba!" as "Oh my God!". Sorry to say, but you will need help to understand what they are saying... unless you decide do live in India, what will make their inhabitants look at you with different eyes... and maybe different way of speaking.

I guess you are tired of reading, right? Here is a quick view of our minimap - sorry, but you won't see detailed pictures today.

minimapamundi.jpg

*The black areas have not been made yet.

Well, that's all for today. I hope to get all of yours support! Also, if you wanna join our staff, just post here what you do and give me your contact. : - )

Regards,
Godely.

When you create your character, you'll have to choose your language. You can choose between English, you'll be considered as an American,

thats retarded, English is from England, so you should be considered English..

Benny, that's not retarted. The fact is that there's no space for other cities in Europe any more.

Woot you have new zealand! :)
Sounds like it's a rookgaard haha

Last edited:
I didn't know there was a desert in Eastern Europe

And I didn't know that Eastern Europe is in China.
Retard.

I'm sorry that my posts starts with a flame, but anyway your server ideas are great. Well, I know that you faked that Market idea from Metin2 but it's still an awesome option. Great keep going ;)

I'm sure I'll take a look with my friends when it's done.

By the way there are really nice server ideas this year. First this Pokemon now Aenearth. But I got a gameplay action:
Will you will be able to kill players just like tibia and will there be war systems like
Poland Vs Brazil etc?
If yes, will there be the new PvP system like on real tibia or will it be a totally custom system. I prefere making the old or a custom ;)

Last edited:
Skyrazor,
We're going to find out what to do about the PvP and War System yet. You just gave me a great idea - about wars between different countries. But this is too far away from our plans now. We gotta think about what we can do using .lua, and if there's anything we can't, we would have to go to the sources... and that's something which I'm not a big fan.
And believe me or not, this is the first time I hear about Metin2. I don't exactly know what you are talking about, but I suppose he have the same idea as me (?).

Anyways, here's a quick preview of how the language system will look like:
doPlayerSendLanguageCancel(cid, "Sorry, not possible.", "Desculpe, não foi possível.", "Niestety, nie jest mozliwe.")

Please keep in mind that some of these were translated by Google Translator. If any Polish wanna join the team just to make the translations, I'll be very glad :)

Skyrazor,
We're going to find out what to do about the PvP and War System yet. You just gave me a great idea - about wars between different countries. But this is too far away from our plans now. We gotta think about what we can do using .lua, and if there's anything we can't, we would have to go to the sources... and that's something which I'm not a big fan.
And believe me or not, this is the first time I hear about Metin2. I don't exactly know what you are talking about, but I suppose he have the same idea as me (?).

Anyways, here's a quick preview of how the language system will look like:
doPlayerSendLanguageCancel(cid, "Sorry, not possible.", "Desculpe, não foi possível.", "Niestety, nie jest mozliwe.")

Please keep in mind that some of these were translated by Google Translator. If any Polish wanna join the team just to make the translations, I'll be very glad :)

Then I'm sorry ;p
But it's the same fuction and the game is about 3 or 4 years old now. But it's not international community. It's international but its based of communitys from the same country. Ppl in germany or portugal play it. And Asia