• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][WAR] AZ's ROOK WAR RESET starts 23/9 18.00 <[client 8.6]>

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score

This rook war server has been created and developed with the intentions to be different from regulair war servers. Alot of work and effort has been putted into creating custom scripts, quests and systems in order to keep the vocations as balanced as possible.

♦Connection information♦

SERVER HAS BEEN RESETED AND WILL START 23/9 AT 18.00 GMT + 1! You can already register!

-Server ip: rookwar.hopto.org
-Ports: 7171
-Client version: 8.6
-Dedicated host by Don Daniello 24/7
-Server type: WAR
-Created by Amoaz and Znote

♦Server information♦

Static skill advances:

Depending on which vocation you will show, you will start with a static number of skills. Those skills will then advance statically, which means you wont be able to affect them (e.g you cant advance in magic level by leaving your character online all night drinking mana potions and casting spells). We implented this system to give everyone the same chance on dominating the battlefields of Rook War, and not give the botters an advantage.

Custom quests, npcs and monsters:

On our server you can find hidden quest chest, wich might require abit more then monster killing in order to get to. You might also run into lost NPCs in the darkest caves, which for an amount of gold can give you access to new outfits! Also all monsters on our server had their health points increased in order to make the questing harder and more fun! Though, it will take long time to advance on killing creatures, and you wont be able to find any place which could be considerd as a hunting ground, as your supposed to level by killing other players!

Player killing:

Whenever you kill another player (get lasthit) you will recive a talon and X amount of gold depending on the level of the guy you killed. If you kill a level 15 you will recive 1 talon and 15 gold coins. Whenever you kill another player you also got a small chance of reciving a new addon for the outfits you currently hold!
Gold could then be used in order to upgrade your equipment, buy talons from other players and buy outfits.
When you gatherd 20 talons you can exchange them for EXP by clicking on them.

Runes, spells and potions:

Runes and spells are based on your magiclevel. For example a sorcerer or druid will have to be level 15 in order to use the Sudden Death Rune. All spells also work with magiclevel. (Will soon add a "spellbook" on the website so you can see what level/magiclevel you need to use your desire spell) Please note that some more powerfull runes such as the Sudden Death Rune has had a cooldown added to it. In order to make it really deadly, you will have to teamup and combo with it.
Potions has also been reworked. Each vocation got their own setup of potions which only can be used by them and noone else. Potions also got a delay added to them, depending on your vocation and which potion your using. For example Knights got low coldown on Health Potions, and "high" cooldown on Mana Potions.

Hope to see you online! Everyone who logs in within the first 30 minutes of the server start will be rewarded with 10 talons!

Donations wont be accepted the first week to give everyone equal chance on obtaining items in-game!

For more information and screenshots of the server, please visit our discussion thread, http://otland.net/f251/might-create-my-own-noobwar-server-what-add-not-add-166137/

Last edited:
Glad to hear! Website will soon be up and available for account registrations!

why not mastercores erik in your team? ;/

is this the new MC?

lol, did you even read anything about the server? And do you even know how mastercores ended? I guess not.

Well to answer your question since you cant see the difference between 8.6 and 7.4, no, this is not new mastercores and no, Erik is not here T.T

Calm down Amoaz..

I was just joking. Gotta say tho, Erik sure did kill some of your reputation ;>

I'm looking forward to this rook war serv tho! I played a rook war server many years ago and that was the best war serve I ever played. I hope this server will be like that one. I doubt it will but perhaps it'll be good in it's own way. Looking forward to it!

Awesome :D
I'll be online tomorrow at 18:00 :>

Lovely! :)

Calm down Amoaz..

I was just joking. Gotta say tho, Erik sure did kill some of your reputation ;>

I'm looking forward to this rook war serv tho! I played a rook war server many years ago and that was the best war serve I ever played. I hope this server will be like that one. I doubt it will but perhaps it'll be good in it's own way. Looking forward to it!

Always gets me in a bad mood when someone is speaking about Erik. :) Hope we can live up to your expectations!

Account registrations are now open. :) We have transferred the server to a proper host. Some fine tuning and we are ready to run. :)

You can register at:
AZ's Rook War

Already registered!
Waiting the OT to run :p

LF4oA.jpg

Back