• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xorthia 7.6 -Dedicated (RealSoft Custom Map Project)

Will you try this server out?

• Yes! I love 7.6 and this sounds awesome!

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No! I hate 7.6 more when anything else...

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Mabey, We'll see later....

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Nah, I'm just here to leech some post for myself...

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, now its time to set ready for the brand new 7.6 server with 24/7-365 uptime. =)

Xorthia is a 7.6 server is owned, created, and controlled by RealSoft..

It's hosted on a Dedicated server with 100% uptime.
its 5x experience since the map and server is way to good to be spoiled with high experience..

With low experience I want to create the good community was exisitng back in 7.6... I want to have the whole community create their own way to treat eachother, also people will enjoy the game more if they have to fight to get any where..

Best part.. you wont be power abused by a noob, because none noob can become high level here =)

You will Start as a level 8 with selected Vocation, in Avadana Temple.

Note: The Game Will Open Up Tomorrow.. 12 June, 11:00 CET
(London GT)
Ofc the web site are running now, and will be 24/7

Some Main Informations about the server:
*100% Custom Map.
*All Npc's will answer questions [Job/trade/offer/m.m]
*All Vocations have been balanced (Old traditional tibia balance) [All vocs have been tested]
*Spells are familiar to 7.4 spells. (double mana cost, and double amount of charges to all runes) [Only from rune makers]
*Knights have "Exura gran". Great for low level knights.
*Druids have faster hp and faster shied skill then sorcerer.
*All vocations get 5 hp/5 mana per tick.

Code:
Knight get [COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR] hp/ 2 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 4 sec
Elite [COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR] hp/ 1 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 3 sec

Paladin get [COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR] hp/ 3 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 2.5 sec
Royal [COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR] hp/ 2 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 1.5 sec

Sorcerer get[COLOR="Red"] 5[/COLOR] hp/ 5 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 2 sec
Master [COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR] hp/ 4 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 1 sec

Druid get [COLOR="Red"]5 [/COLOR]hp/ 4 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 2 sec
Elder [COLOR="Red"]5[/COLOR] hp/ 3 sec - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]5[/COLOR] mana/ 1 sec

Project thread about the server:
Want a Good 7.6 server? And love Detailed Custom map? - OpenTibia Fans

Most 7.6 servers come online have more or less problems with engine, monsters, or others. I can ensure you those problems doesn't exist in Xorthia. Bolts never get bugged, exhaustion in spells never get bugged, Monsters will sidewalk to get you. Tapestry works on all walls.. houses are buyable with this command.
Code:
/buyhouse

if you check the Project thread link you will get more info about that..

Please note that the thread have not got an refresh for a few weeks. so the facts there are not 100% correct to the game, but most stuffs about the map is correct.

Updates: There will come several map updates. I've planned to have one update each week. (A new area, tested, and checked there is no bugs)

If you are a player there you will note the map is growing, new cool and very detailed places come, and so on..

Every update wont take longer then a normal server save which should take about 5-10 minutes top.

Account web page:
http://Xorthia.sytes.net/

Rates:
Experience: 5x (No stage)
Skills: 5x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Hp/mana regain: (look at top of this post)

As Said you'll start in Avadana, Here's a small tutorial where you find some stuffs... rest of it you will explore =)
You will have level 8, you will have starter eq and a proper weapon for your vocation.

avadannatutorial.png

World Map:
tutorialmapwithtext.png

Hope you will enjoy the game =)

Plague Temple
(Comming next update)
plaguetemple.png

plaguetemple2.jpg

Hidden Warlocks
warlocks.jpg

Avadana:

avadana.jpg

avadanacastle.jpg

avadanacastleinside1.jpg

avadanacastleinside3.jpg

Sperex:

sperexcity.jpg

Change Citizen to what ever town you want:
ingamet.jpg

Temple Monk will heal you if you have low health:
ingame1m.jpg

Npc will answer Trade/offer/m.m
ingame3k.jpg

Ps: Yeah, I saw "Loot Buter".. it should be "Loot Buyer".. =)

Oh: Almost forgotten to mention... I am Working active with updates.. There will be about 1 update each week.
but a update only take 5-10 minutes (at server save)..

and before the update will be runned I will check it in a kind of "Test-Server"...

As you can see on the Website there is another world on same web, its because there will come a pvp-enforced world in the future =)

Note: The Game Will Open Up Tomorrow.. 12 June, 11:00 CET
(London GT)
Ofc the web site are running now, and will be 24/7
Offical account web site:
Http://Xorthia.Sytes:net/

Hello, finaly your server is being back online! :) I was playing it before, and now i'll start in your pvp-e server. Will it be online in same time as your pvp one?

The Pvp-Enforced server is an Future project. It will not open tomorrow... its possible it will come online within a week or two but I cannot promise..

What I do can promise is that Xorthia Original Pvp have come to stay =D

Else I wouldn't buy a dedicated for it xD

But..Howcome it can't be hosted tomorow? You can use same files and open pvp-e! I would love to start pvp-e today. I'm tired of oldschool pvp ;P Never any good pvp-e oldschool; P

To open another game world means I get more work to do, as I need to script way more with web page to get it working properly with different worlds..

and I do not have the recruited time to be able deal with this now..

so I will only open the normal Pvp world tomorrow..

The pvp-E will come online later when I do have the time to deal with that.

Sorry :S

Uhmm.. Okay;p sad that there was account reset... Wish to have my old account back ;P rox distance ;D Okay, Well I will give it a try until pvp-e server comes online

Uhmm.. Okay;p sad that there was account reset... Wish to have my old account back ;P rox distance ;D Okay, Well I will give it a try until pvp-e server comes online

I still got the database with those characters.
But I'm sorry for the offical reset. I had to do that because.
1: server had 10x exp last time it was online
2:it was online for 1 day before the computer crashed (my computer)
3: the server have been offline for 1,5 months now because the crash..
4: The server got changed exp, to a lower rate because its way to good to be a 10x eserver..

Less then 3 hours left untill its opening up! =D

6 minutes left =)

I will be online and active in Help-Channel the first copple of hours to give the first players support how to start..

^.^

I hope you'll all enjoy this game :)

There is a Mayor problem with dedicated host, The Dedicated Win 2003 is making the server act like its drunk or something..

It random Debug's ingame, and server randomly shutdown... I'm working on it and have searched support how to fix it..

(Its not the server/client, it something Win 2003 is doing)

Hope you fix it soon! died twice now because of crashed...

Last edited by a moderator:
u fix it soon! died twice now because of crashed...

Thanks xD

Technically the server was shut down by windows 2003... it didn't crash...

I'm looking for support how to fix this problem but none answer me :S

I want the server running fast as possible =(

Last edited by a moderator:
and you Think I'm not trying? I've been infront my computer for 9:12 hours now to try find a solution for this problem...

and I am getting really annoyed that none can answer my support request <.<

Attention everyone: I'm 95% sure that I have solved the problem, The server have start to run properly again. if it has been running for more then 1 hour the problem is fixed for sure =)

What was the problem: I found a weird program which were hidden inside Advanced Windows settings, this program close all programs act like some form av virus.. thats why the server was closed over and over..

^.^

I'm very irritated now... I have looked for a F*cking problem for 10 hours now... I havent went outside today because of this F*cked up dedicated host that I will proably rape any minute... -.-"

The server keep shutdown without messages and I'm getting pissed of..

Do not loggin before I post here again..
(I will let server run for 1 day before I post its secure to exp again)

Back