• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp bless | cast system

Olinek

Reaction score
By creating this topic I want to mention these matters! So advanced pvp server must have a blessing, because a lot of people take pleasure in war, and this is one of the main reasons the game. By introducing the system more attractive to bless the sixth game! I think that the administration is not a big challenge to make it to the game. Referring to the cast system, as well as to bless pvp, not many people can take an active part in the wars, gaining experience and performing quests, thanks to the cast system could keep track of all the actions of our fellow players, friends.
I would ask all players who agree with the statement in my opinion!

Uncle Oli

I would ask you to read the previous forum posts before thinking you post something "new".

These ideas have people suggested numerous times before, so we don't need another retard like you to post this again.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bye.

Ice STFU and go make suicide! Your post represents you, that is your stupid. We must say it 100x times!

without a receipt
Uncle Oli

how mature olinke someone trys to be nice and you treat them this way

NO, NO AND NO !!!!!, that will only ruin ! this game...The aim of killing someone is that the death hurts him ( i mean, hurt, in the game not in real life, lol ), so if u lose 10 % of lvl when u die and u can make it in 1 minute, all ppl will suicide and dont care a sh.it about dieing. The aim is to destroy the other guild in a warmode, that will be imposible with your pvp blessings idea.
Your idea is FOR CHARLOVERS LIKE YOU.

OLINEK, YOU TALKING ABOUT PVP PLESSINGS TO LOSE 10 % OF YOUR LEVEL WHEN YOU BOT 24/7 IN LIZARDS ???? OMG, BOTTER AND CHARLOVER, U SUCK MAN

Next guy from Tala Khan with same topic,stupid arguments and really poor english.
Feeling ashamed Cuz You guys are from Poland too.

Next nb who cant show me good arguments to not to introduce pvp bless, u can say only GUILD, SPEAK or NATIONALITY and its all... Guys who never fight, ppl from non pvp servers who wanna to be 'cool'..
90% Tala khan got 30kk+ almost all battle we fucking win and score look like 50:10-\+ so? we dont need this fucking bless and understend someting fucking retards! THIS THREAD ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE MONEY AND FEAR ABOUT LVL. NOBODY FROM TALA KHAN!

fuck it, when somebody wanna make someting for all. Ppl like you Mentor crushed all. Uninstal this game please!

People who dont have money and fear about level in an ot server? let me laugh....so u want to make the same sistem we have in Aurera ( new, preview tibia world), where i have a 213 ms, pvp bless is 20k and you lose 15 % of the lvl when u die...Imagine that with those conditions in real tibia, i made a war between mi own guild just for having fun, what will i do in an ot server? suicide every time i want in war, dont care about dieing.....which is the purpose of killing someone if he doesnt lose anything?????...U r a CHARLOVER man, I DEFINITILY DO NOT SUPPORT THIS THING.

Besides, a guild with lvls 200 more, with pvp bless will be unbeatable, they die and come back to battle just paying 20k and 10 % lvl less, it will be unbeatable for guilds with lvls 160, 170's.

MAYBE THE ONE WHO FEARS ABOUT LOSING A LVL IS OLICHARLOVERNEK?

People who dont have money and fear about level in an ot server? let me laugh....so u want to make the same sistem we have in Aurera ( new, preview tibia world), where i have a 213 ms, pvp bless is 20k and you lose 15 % of the lvl when u die...Imagine that with those conditions in real tibia, i made a war between mi own guild just for having fun, what will i do in an ot server? suicide every time i want in war, dont care about dieing.....which is the purpose of killing someone if he doesnt lose anything?????...U r a CHARLOVER man, I DEFINITILY DO NOT SUPPORT THIS THING.

Besides, a guild with lvls 200 more, with pvp bless will be unbeatable, they die and come back to battle just paying 20k and 10 % lvl less, it will be unbeatable for guilds with lvls 160, 170's.

MAYBE THE ONE WHO FEARS ABOUT LOSING A LVL IS OLICHARLOVERNEK?

Rafa this is last msg f*ucking unbrainman, read my post again, I say Tala Khan dont need it. Charlover? yes im, like 99,9% rest of ot f*cking idiot, i dont like died, lost my time and money. If u like gimme name of your main char.

My main char is Rafa Di Zeo, come on ! , come and kill me, but come alone, or u will need friends? In case i die, which i really doubt if u come alone, i wont give a shit coz this is an ot server.

Maybe u are mad coz u died 3 times in a row and lost some levels? THAT U DIDNT MAKE IT BY HAND, A BOTTER MADE IT FOR YOU?

And now u are crying for pvp blessings, MAYBE GET A PAIR OF HANDS, TO LVL AND TO PVP.

AND I REPEAT YOU AGAIN charlover:

A guild with lvls 200 more, with pvp bless will be unbeatable, they die and come back to battle in a second just paying 20k and 10 % lvl less, it will be unbeatable for guilds with lvls 160, 170's.

Bye bye BOTTER

- - - Updated - - -

AND WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU MOVE TO A NON-PVP SERVER, LITTLE CRYIER????? hahaha

Back