• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77 HIGHRATE] Heart of Custom Development Forum

HOC OT

Reaction score
WELCOME TO HEART OF CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT FORUM

Details
Experience rate: Custom experience system
Loot rate: Custom
Client version: 10.77
Custom classes/sub classes.
completely custom spells
completely custom items
Custom map, based of the legendary enigma city.

Goal

I'm sure all of us custom lovers remember entering that one server that you could spend hours. My goal with this server to to bring back the old custom tibia feel. This OT will be inspired by the custom OT that I have played in my six years of OT's. The customer high rates made me love tibia because it was unique, now sadly to say all I see is custom servers or servers that were made just for the money and not the love of the game.

Classes

This server will consist of three main classes with two sub classes per class (more to be determined)

• Slinger [PHYSICAL DISTANCE CLASS]
  • Apprentice [MAGIC DISTANCE CLASS]
  • Slave[PHYSICAL CLOSERANGE CLASS]

Items/spells
Our items will be 100% custom with a total of 40 different equipment sets.
Spells will also be 100% custom.

Map
Map is going to be 100% custom with a revamped evolution map.

Temple version 0.1 (WILL BE UPDATED)
rough_temple.png

MORE COMING UP!! FOLLOW THREAD IF INTERESTED(ALSO SHOOT SOME IDEAS AND I WILL CONSIDER ALL IDEAS I WILL INCLUDE CREDITS!)

ALSO I WILL ACCEPT HELP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BEING APART OF THIS DEVELOPMENT.

Last edited:
Man I've always wanted to make my own server with all of the awesome ideas and features I've seen over the many years. The problem is that I'm too dumb LOL.
Always nice to see a custom project in the works. :)

Man I've always wanted to make my own server with all of the awesome ideas and features I've seen over the many years. The problem is that I'm too dumb LOL.
Always nice to see a custom project in the works. :)
It's really not THAT hard to learn tbh. You could do it ez

Back