• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[4.0] Custom Spells

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Cyntara's 4.0 introduced us with many new spells. Some spells from the 3.0 update are included as well. These 100% custom are:

Super Knight:

Buffout: augminis mas viris - Increases your skills massively for 60 seconds, although you may not use spells for the first 10 seconds. Great for battles!
Bloodstrike: cruor incurso - A quick hitting, single player, hard hitting blow!

Super Paladins:

Lock-On: augminis mas distantia - Increases your skills massively for 60 seconds, although you may not use spells for the first 10 seconds. Great for battles!
Ethreal Bullet: exori con rai - A Paladin's strongest attack. With a decent range in hit, a couple consecutive lucky shots would allow a Paladin to outdamage a super manarune!

Super Sorcerer/Super Druid:

Grand Concentration: augminis mas patronus - Increases your skills massively for 60 seconds, although you may not use spells for the first 10 seconds. Great for battles!
Mana Transfer: exito sio "name" - Transfers 70% of your mana and gives that amount to your friend. Sometimes potions do not heal enough, and with a great enough team effort, you may save your friend's life!
Corruption (Super Sorcerer): venaliter - This spell inflicts consistent Holy damage on a player for five turns! Holy damage is unseen of so far on Cyntara. Imagine 5 Super Sorcerers casting Corruption on a player. That's 2,500 damage a turn!
Curaga Friend (Super Druid): exura rai sio "name" - This spell is the same as heal friend, but is exponentially better! This may be very useful for a Knight or Paladin during a boss fight, raid, or battle! Making druids more professional in their vocation!

Have fun on Cyntara!
Red

Last edited:
Please leave your feedback concerning Paladins, Knights, and even the "unknown" spells here!

This post will eventually be used to show what changes have been made due to feedback/staff work and general answers.

I only have one question... When I add the Master Archers Armor, my Distance goes to 10. With the distance going back down because of how much it is does that make me hit less?

This is because after a certain skill level (255 or around there) the client resets it. There is no fixing that, sorry. Your skill did not reset, it is still the same as it should be.

Red

Last edited:
Sounds good so far.
I think Pally and Knight should both recieve like +10% Death prot on their armors, this is less than Skullcracker and will prove essential in pvp. if you don't like this perhaps 5% would be a better solution. from my point of view I can solo a knight level 800 with ease. they need to recieve some death prot or some extra healing. that should put knights and pallies more desirable and back in contention at wars.

I agree with Zarz, death protection can be an option or raise curage rune alot. Right now curage doesn't even heal 2x the amount of a normal UH for a lvl 500+ knight.
It would be alot more fun if there were also knights in battles.

About making unknown spell known, maybe you should fix the spells table on the cyntara site, because its not working properly.

Pira

I think that the update is pretty well off except the paladin armor is a bit OP in my eyes, 65% health is a shitload of hp increase, making them almost equiv to a knight doing better damage? i think 40% would make it more fair. the knights update was good though giving them more damage [reducing phys ring], was stupid because they got a health increase, along with curaga speed increase to .7 sec, now making them more of a tank + damage dealer, but its not a big deal they still dont do too much damage, now just get rid of rebirths, and let us EXP, or just change it back to the old cyntara, and its all good :thumbup:

~Renuzit

I only have one question... When I add the Master Archers Armor, my Distance goes to 10. With the distance going back down because of how much it is does that make me hit less?

You Overpowered Knights

It's true.
Two knights > two mages.

We couldn't kill one knight yet they were wrecking us.

Make them tanks, not damage dealers.

Thanks,

I agree with that,
I think the physical ring was fine since u upgraded paladins alot now which is also a pro for the knights. Knights should just be thanks who are able to tank 4 mages, but shouldn't be able to kill one.

In my opinion you shouldnt get skull when you use exito sio on a person, its a support spell, not an offensive spell..
I hope it will be changed.

Your on your second bar of distance! It makes you hit a lot more!

Your just seeing by your point of view, you want knight to be a easy target for you, and not a good opponent.

About the Update was not a huge thing for Knights, they only increased Cyntarist Armour Bonus and Reduced Physical ring Bonus, Now I think it's fair becuz Ring gives 35% and Skullcracker armour 30%, your still on advantage what your crying about it?

Your just seeing by your point of view, you want knight to be a easy target for you, and not a good opponent.

About the Update was not a huge thing for Knights, they only increased Cyntarist Armour Bonus and Reduced Physical ring Bonus, Now I think it's fair becuz Ring gives 35% and Skullcracker armour 30%, your still on advantage what your crying about it?

Knights are meant to be tanks... not power hitters.

So what its harder to kill them? thats a good thing, I personally enjoy the fact of killing someone hard, makes cyntara funner, before i was killing knights in 3 hits now they are evenly matched with me and I love that!

Tip: Theres a rune called "Paralyze" learn to use it against knights, (they have to e next to you to deal damage) RUN AROUND AND USE PARALYZE!

First of, i would to say knight is most expensive vocation on server.
And Physical ring still reduces damage a lot.
Physical ring is 4 Dollars and makes a full donar knight for more then 100 dollars sucks.
Thats unjustified in my eyes.
And of course knight should do great damage! if knight pays 30 dollars for donar weapon with Spirit it should worth this money.

Back