• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[4.0] Custom Spells

Still shudnt b soloable, lvl 400s enough of a lvl to be able to tank... I understand tho if u cant even drop his hp to yellow.

that is true but im saying i cant solo a pally that is 400 when im 600.
that is down 200 lvls... that should be low enough to be solo'd
if the pally is 600 then sure they can hang with me or even kill me but at 400 it is cheap that a pally can sit there and take the hits from a 600 sorc with ease..

You also have to consider what you have for donors. I have a full pally donor set WITH churga, and I can assure you, any full donor mage will easily take me down at lvl 400... for a pally to survive any single full donor mage (even lvl 300) he must be 500+.

Also think about this, if he is healing with a churga (40 pt) and you are attacking with Double Overtime (5pt) clearly he should have bought that battle if you know what I mean. Also if you are using double overtime, im assuming you dont have Cyntarist wand... makes a huge difference considering the other wand does like 500 dmg and cyntarist wand hits for constant 1.5-2k.

There are so many variables in the battle that it is possible if you aren't full donor you could have trouble with a 400 pally who IS full donor. On the otherhand if you were full donor mage, you would no doubt own a 400 pally unless he spams pots, I promise.

You also have to consider what you have for donors. I have a full pally donor set WITH churga, and I can assure you, any full donor mage will easily take me down at lvl 400... for a pally to survive any single full donor mage (even lvl 300) he must be 500+.

Also think about this, if he is healing with a churga (40 pt) and you are attacking with Double Overtime (5pt) clearly he should have bought that battle if you know what I mean. Also if you are using double overtime, im assuming you dont have Cyntarist wand... makes a huge difference considering the other wand does like 500 dmg and cyntarist wand hits for constant 1.5-2k.

There are so many variables in the battle that it is possible if you aren't full donor you could have trouble with a 400 pally who IS full donor. On the otherhand if you were full donor mage, you would no doubt own a 400 pally unless he spams pots, I promise.

i have double overtime and cyntarist wand and i still cant take a lvl 400 pally down... the pally could sit there and hold the curaga rune down and i cant get them to yellow... now tell me how that is fair royal

The difference between double and triple ot is huge and the reason why you can't solo him... It's not unfair... You just don't have full donor

all this crying over "i cant own a pally" is weak how cares learn some pvp skill and u can own anyone at any lvl look at old soltera when i was lvl 1k i droped a lvl 1700 mage it not hard to think about ur atks and how u use ur char

all this crying over "i cant own a pally" is weak how cares learn some pvp skill and u can own anyone at any lvl look at old soltera when i was lvl 1k i droped a lvl 1700 mage it not hard to think about ur atks and how u use ur char

ok,tell me how u can kill a paladin lvl 500 (who heal 5k with curaga) and u are a mage (btw lvl 500-700, who deal max 3k)
tell me, how the hell u can kill ?

ok,tell me how u can kill a paladin lvl 500 (who heal 5k with curaga) and u are a mage (btw lvl 500-700, who deal max 3k)
tell me, how the hell u can kill ?

parra,traps, exevo mas rai use everything u can

not every pally has tripple uh

Back