• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4 bugs newest rev 238

soul4soul

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
1) im not sure at which rev it started happening. iv only noticed it since uv been able to make a char at the same time you make an acc. in previous rev's you could set your nickname to symbols ex. ';,,;' would work. now you just get a loading circle forever.

2)on previous rev's this worked. when you made a char it would copy the sample character and the new character would spawn with those items. now a new character spawns with nothing which is a big problem.
edit: only the first character on the account doesnt start with EQ.

3) world status is occasionally offline, this never happened to me on older rev's

4) ever since i updated to any rev past V1 and even now. </br> doesnt work in the forums so everything you write is a block of text even if you press enter or start a new <p>

Last edited:
The 3 bug, just remove items and create a login function that add items, like this one:

Lua:
function onLogin(cid)
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 35725) ~= 1 then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1987, 1)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2480, 1)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2483, 1)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2511, 1)
		if (getPlayerVocation(cid) == 1) then
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2190, 1)
		elseif (getPlayerVocation(cid) == 2) then
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2182, 1)
		elseif (getPlayerVocation(cid) == 3) then
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2389, 8)
		else
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2439, 1)
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2383, 1)
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2428, 1)
		end	
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2478, 1)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2674, 1)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2152, 5)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 35725, 1)
	end
return true
end

i think ur talking about the second bug. i know i can but i shouldnt need to do that b/c this system should work.

Any devs have anything to say? Any ideas that could fix these bugs? Id rlly like to avoid a login script which kito2 is suggesting I can't keep telling players to make a second char to get EQ.

Also does any1 know what go do about the 4th bug? The forums look really ugly without the proper breaks especially when people have made lists.

Back