• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Voidcore Openbeta

Okke

Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLand,

As I've started a discussion with this post: Solution to Oldschool-Server & Player Problems and it kind of died there due to inactivity, I started working on the server. So far it's pretty stable (fixed over 100 memory-leak problems and ran the server for 20 days without any crash or problem at all using only 3% of my servers CPU and barely 10% of RAM, I'll gladly answer to nerdy questions via PM if you need more info).

I'd like to go live with you and let you guys test the server, as I wrote on the discussion thread this server comes to stay, has no pay to win and will never have features such as Premium to use spell, travel by boat, talk to djinn, get blessings or ANY activity that influenciates the gameplay, I also don't plan to earn money with this server, this has been my hobby for a long time and I'm still passionate with 7.4 Tibia.

So far all the NPCS are doing their job pretty well (They've have been parsed from the real files, so have been monsters too) as also every small detail > for example the Elevator in Kazordoon, or the Mage Guild Building in Thais with tiles that only let sorcerers go through.

The client has been optimized too so it cannot crash by clicking on any buttons since I reworked the interface, removing those old small buttons that every 7.4 client has and placed all the functionality under the menu Extra -> Example below.

dt3IBq3.png

I also fixed the XTEA encryption of the client so it changes everytime you reopen the client (and gets encrypted with a random key which i'm not going to be telling here due to security reasons), making a botters life quite hard. Also every case has been changed, if you were to connect to my client with a normal 7.72 client and would try to walk forward it would probably open a backpack, or try to change outfit, so it's pretty much useless to bot on voidcore.

I'd like to have some suggestions regarding the OpenBeta Start date:

Voidcore will surely be a lowrate server due to the amount of time I spent and will spend with fixing every little detail so the game experience is the best. so Experience will be stable 3x, Magic and Loot will be 1.5x and Skills 3.5-4x, Rune Charges will be 1x (some of them will have customized charges).

There are some 7.4 server out at this time but I don't mind, they can't compete with Voidcore in any way in terms of functionality and honesty as I will NEVER offer any p2w content on my shop, please let me know when you would like to test Voidcore out!

Thanks in Advance and emptiest Regards,
Okke~

This is awesome. Lately I've been thinking about the lack of pure old-school lowrate servers out there.
Everything sounds really great, and the rates looks truly amazing. Keep it as low as possible. :cool:

I would play this for sure.
When is the beta about to start, and how long do you think it will be until the release?

Well DonHagman, I want to bring this out as soon as possible, still I haven't got feedback on anything. I'll probably make the Discord Channel avaliable so people that are really interested in are then able to join and discuss that there with me.

Just a small thing. I probably wouldn't want a logo in prime space of the client (just below the equipment, where the first backpack goes). There are surely better places to put a logo.

Back