• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few ideas to improve the server!

yoyo pwned

Reaction score
Like we all know, we love the server :thumbup: but it can get better!

What I mean?
Make more spawns, like the demon one you alarged.
Why?
Tibia RL-Map is for 1x exp rate!
Thats why there are so many rotworm spawns/lizards/apes/turtles!

On this OT getting lvl 100 takes no more than 2-3 days..and that leaves alot of people for just a few hunting spots.
Goroma Islands. Frosts Dragons. Formogar Mines. Hydras. Dragon Lairs. Warlocks. Ferumbras Citadel. Demons.

Those places are good, but are overcrowded now.

What we need?
More places with those creatures..a second okolnir..another hydra island and so on.
Ofcourse its up to the staff decide wether they put this on islands or if they do a new continent; but we certainly need more hunting places so we have less people on each resp..making less power abuse..less pking and ofc more fun!

(more monsters to kill=more fun)

sry for my english~

Edit:
Also highering spawn rate on some placed.
Hydra Island has a very good spawn rate..but in quaras hell (on gs island) the respawn is extremly slow.
Same happens with some other places which could be good to hunt in if they had more resp rate.

Im not asking to be made super fast or anything, just as fast as in hydra island for example.
Also making places just alarged like Grim Reaper spawn and maybe some more towers in Wyrms...and perhaps a copy of Okolnir so people can kill more than 1 frost every 10 minutes.
The island could be called Klonir or smthing like that.
I dont know if its possible to copy an area but would certainly help.

And ofc Yalahar rox :)

Last edited:
I think GM should reset the server and make and update so the server get yalahar :p

more monster to kill = more harder for the 100s
As me as a mage at level 100 can kill 2 frost dragons at time

And btw, you should decrease the monster that spawns, and alot more would hunt at lizards...
And who's in DC? Like none... maybe some level 30 just get level 35 or something so they can beat GS after a while...

I think GM should reset the server and make and update so the server get yalahar :p

arent you sick?! reset? I just play'd my first week and now you say they gonna reset! what's the matter with u

"On this OT getting lvl 100 takes no more than 2-3 days.."

Lol don't be funny xd I can make it in 3h max ;s

@Topic

Maybe good idea but if gm will do that there wont be rl map longer xD

"On this OT getting lvl 100 takes no more than 2-3 days.."

Lol don't be funny xd I can make it in 3h max ;s

@Topic

Maybe good idea but if gm will do that there wont be rl map longer xD

For new comers.

Specially knights xd

more monster to kill = more harder for the 100s
As me as a mage at level 100 can kill 2 frost dragons at time

And btw, you should decrease the monster that spawns, and alot more would hunt at lizards...
And who's in DC? Like none... maybe some level 30 just get level 35 or something so they can beat GS after a while...

arent you sick?! reset? I just play'd my first week and now you say they gonna reset! what's the matter with u

I didnt mean more monsters on same place..I meant more places with monsters :D

Btw, I tried to go DC and it was closed o.o

Yes! Reset server

and suggestion rates:

level 1 ~ 25 - exp 30x
level 25 ~ 45 - exp 15x
level 45 ~ 80 - exp 10x
level 80 ~ 101 - exp 6x
level 101 ~ 150 - exp 5x
level 150 ~ 250+ - exp 3x

Magic rate 7x
loot rate 2x
skill rate 35x

:)

The server is fine as it is, also need some updates on the map, but not custom spawns.
Maybe more monsters. Also need some updates on the pvp.
So highlvls don't kill lowlevels random.

The server is fine as it is, also need some updates on the map, but not custom spawns.
Maybe more monsters. Also need some updates on the pvp.
So highlvls don't kill lowlevels random.

As I see it, custom spawns are a must.
After lvl 160-170 and making PoI, Anni, Inquisition theres not much to look forward too, exept maybe killing people.

Something must be added to keep people playing ;)

As I see it, custom spawns are a must.
After lvl 160-170 and making PoI, Anni, Inquisition theres not much to look forward too, exept maybe killing people.

Something must be added to keep people playing ;)

Yeah agree with you. And custom areas would be awesome.. Something new to explore and stuff like that ;>

high lvls complaining about too few hunting spawns, but I've never seen anyone hunting inside poi, and I've barely seen anyone in formorgar mines

high lvls complaining about too few hunting spawns, but I've never seen anyone hunting inside poi, and I've barely seen anyone in formorgar mines

I have been hunting there.
Sadly those places are of hard access (Formogar mines is verrry far) and PoI needs 4 vocs to be opened..without mentioning that i cant use sd there xD

We need more places to hunt, like Hunt not go waste cash on a plaguesmith to get an unsellable mace x.x

Ps. Would be good to have more items sellable at djin/rashid like mpa mms g-legs, atm their prices are unveliabably low.

Well, if I get the mapping postition of the team. I can make such places (they will look like cipsoft spawns). So vote a yes in my thread xd

Don't use custom spawns

Just wait for Yalahar and you won't need it anyway

LOl

To take level 100 doesn't even take 1 day.
Depends on where you hunt.

I hunted Dragon lords from lvl 20 to level 103.