• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new wave of players to Open Tibia?

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
With NeoBot being discontinued, do you think Tibia players will resort to Open Tibia to fill their void?
NeoBot in 2012

Red

The peoples will go to OTServ or stop with Tibia. BTW, starting make a new otserver for this reason!

CipSoft will lost 80% of the players. CipSoft gets more than 15,000EUR with premium accounts? Now will get -2,000EUR with premium accounts.

There were some people moving on to Runescape, League of Legends, Skyrim, and World of Warcraft.
However, it is still no doubt that people will come to OpenTibia.

With NeoBot being discontinued, do you think Tibia players will resort to Open Tibia to fill their void?
NeoBot in 2012

Red

No, because Tibia players are actual players.
Botters are not players at all. For them they see the game like *Create character -> Login -> Load Script*

BTW, news of tomorrow.

raStI.png

No, because Tibia players are actual players.
Botters are not players at all. For them they see the game like *Create character -> Login -> Load Script*

I said that under the pretenses that not all botters enjoyed seeing a character hunt automatically, but were looking for an *easier* or *more fun* version of Tibia.
A slight against Tibia, hopefully a boost for Open Tibia!

Red

So does this mean Gamemasters are coming back due to the fact they're shutting down the Bot detection?

So does this mean Gamemasters are coming back due to the fact they're shutting down the Bot detection?

Of course not, it's just a joke, but he gamemaster are backing. @off-topic At Christmas the gamemaster go to all world saying same shit "20:09 GM Grimrath on WORLD [2]: Happy Holidays and have a nice time with your family and friends!", so many faggots Logout.

wat the fuck, I lol'd so hard at all those nerds ragging over the topic (including some ppl from otland :rolleyes: )
oh yeah, tibia will close now :(
/sarcasm

Are some of you people really that stupid? There are some of us who actually Play Tibia and don't use bots... and the botters still have elf bot and other shit so no a whole bunch of people will not quit Real Tibia for an open tibia server.

The day when a gamemaster come back to ban a player botter, that day will be the day real players will come back. Actually, only botters.. =)

There will just pop up another bot soon, I even saw a development thread made at the Neobot forums by a moderator saying that he has started his development...

BTW, news of tomorrow.

raStI.png

fake.
http://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=latestnews

And about end of Tibia, just get a life seriously.

Botters are morons that think they're everything... they're not.
Tibia has A LOT of fair players that have been waiting for Cipsoft to take action against botters.
There's MORE people waiting for this, Than Oldschool lovers, and I can tell you there's a shitload of oldschool lovers in Tibia that just visiting forums and waiting.

So Tibia ends? nah.. I actually believe when the last bot logout, Tibia will gain more players than they're currently having.
Me for example, I'd start to play serious without doubt, if I can play and know there's not 500 cheaters online in my world.

I'm looking forward to the day the bots disappear.

CipSoft aren't concerned by RedBot, Tibia Auto or Tibia NG. These bots can't up solo and can't hurt the Game. They aren't concerned to one tool who fish or atack one monster.

Back