• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About recent problems

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Hello everyone

We understand there is alot of fustration about the amount of crashes that has occured on softcores. Most of the crashes are due to small errors which we always discover too late. IceChaw and TwinForce have survived pretty good so far. However recently we have had some problems with the server which Otland.net runs on aswell, we are in discussion of buying a new server and upgrading everything to make sure it will not crash again.

Understand that everytime the server crash we create a crashlog, making us able to locate the error and what kind of problem that happened. We are doing everything to make sure the same problem will not happen again.

The new server should arrive in some days, untill the new server is in use we have added an additional server save (a non-logout one, you will barely notice it) at 20:00 CET. The normal server save at 07:00 CET will still be as usual with a server restart.

CRASH FAQ
I have lost items in my house, what do I do?
You would need to PM Feloth on this forum, please send a screenshot or submit a list of your lost items. Feloth will then check random items with the database making sure you are speaking the truth. If you provide false information you might risk a banishment or not reciving any items refunded.

I have lost money in my bank, what do I do?
The money database is update regulairy, so there is no way you could have lost it. Make sure no one else have access to your account.

I just did a quest, but after the crash I lost the quest items. What do I do?
Please PM Feloth and make sure you provide all correct information.

The form for items restoring will be launched in some hours, I will then provide you with a URL you need to fill out your information. Please stay updated!

Feloth. Check my PM, I lost only 4 items, I sent PM with specific informations (like where items was before crash!). I don't have much time as before, when you restored my Holy Crusader, so I won't be able to be with you in my Loot Lane 1.

Bank got cleared.
999999 gold pieces.

I had 2kk for my house in it but I just needed 1kk and 1gold piece.

Give me a PM when you'll be online.

What about lost exp? I lost 20kk exp... That's a bit... 5 hours Bye Bye.

Hi, i just wanna tell u that my house is losing items one more time, i lost soft boots and other 3 items from arena, but its not important i just wanna tell u cause maybe u can fix it i dont want to lose any important thing, thanks

Bank got cleared.
999999 gold pieces.

I had 2kk for my house in it but I just needed 1kk and 1gold piece.

Give me a PM when you'll be online.

Also lost a new gotten Spellbook of Warding, a Robe of the Underworld, a Twin Axe, Bloody Edge, Frozen Starlight, 50CC and a Titan Axe

Isn't talaturen hosting Otland & Softcores at hes place? And how will a new server solve this problem o_O?

I've send you a message with my problem, got similar thing to Cassius. I was playing until BUm crash and my exp didnt save :(

The new server without exp scrolls could be a great idea. It would bring many more ppl to otland. What do you think ?

Back