• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About respawn time.

vichoko

Reaction score
Hello, i have this place in my server where The Old Widow respawns. The thing is that the respawn time is quite short so people are like farming The Old Widow's loot, that is quite nice to sell.

So, the solution i made was change the Spawn Interval in the map editor (RME) but the max interval RME allows is 3600 sec = 1 hour.

I don't know if this limitation is from the map editor or the server's. I mean, i can probably edit the spawn interval in map_spawn.xml but it might not work. I don't know, and it's kind of difficult to prove (Because proving it ingame involve waiting 1+ hour).

So, i'm here to ask if somebody know if i can change the spawn interval directly from the spawn file (map_spawn.xml) to a big number of second (Ex. 86400 seconds = 1 day)
Or if there's another way to do this that you think that is easier or more acurrate.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad grammar,

Back