• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the last weeks

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Dear GM's,

What I'm gonna tell u now is not to tell ur ot sux or smth, just wanna tell u what u should do if you wanna keep ur members.

Yet some time ago u told (2 months or so) us that Yalahar would come soon. Now, after 2 months, still nothing said about it, all we know is that Richey can't find a proper base to build the rest on.

For me it's not a big deal at all, but people will say when you told us that it'll come, it has to come. And since u didn't finish it yet, they quit having faith in this ot.

For example we report people, barely anytime u really bann m.

All of these tiny things make ur ot going down a little, and players decide to quit. When 1 quits, makes another friend quit to, when 3 of a guild quit, cuz they are friends, the other half of the guild with quit to, like u saw before.

So my advice for u is to start working on the ot, and listen to the people who actually play it. U remember that we had a peek of 400+ players online, now u see 300 max, in the good times.

So goodluck, and I hope you can get some good or possitive things of this.

_/

Haven't played this ot long, so I don't really know how it was before, but ye, Meto is telling the right thing.

Em, the thing is they should/should have act faster I suppose^^.

I know they're gonna work on the ot the next 3 weeks, so I hope they fix a lot and get some more people to start playing on this server again. Since many more are leaving now as joining.

LoooL

Players to get is easier than you might think^^
Just write Yalahar in the Comment and you'll see what happens ;)
I mean 300 on Softcores
and many went on Thunderfall because they trust this OTs Team... Thunderfall is a ots who is just worth to play if you spend a bit more time ;))

My opinion is that softcores still rox if you are over 130 then its really funny and Icechaw just suxx xD I dont know how they can play till lvl 500 -.- thats fucking boring ....

uhm.. 2 weeks ago gm said to me he will add tibia 8.4 spells and now nothing happen hueue :p

i think personaly we should all just chill out for 3weeks and see how it goes all im hearing are good things abotu the up and coming weeks, dont forget we may not be GMs and we may not have the power to change the game as they can but we still have the power to keep the community alive help outhers out and show some respect this is what helps keep a server alive and not just any server but a server with a nice respectfull community

Back