• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[About The News]

cooleo561

Reaction score
"Beginton, Radonias rook has been removed. More correctly we've decided to make it optional to enter Beginton or not. In Beginton you will now have vocations and the goal will be that the island will work as one big tutorial. All players will get a Mana, Health and Capacity compensation! Hopefully this will contribute in a higher frequency of players that choose to stay in the lands of Radonia."

I don't really like this idea. I made a druid to test it out and it's level 2 with 30 mana....

If your going to keep this update type thing... Can you atleast give the others and myself our additional Cap, Mana, And Health?

I don't think it's really fair that a level like 12 knight will have more hp then me....

~Thanks

"Beginton, Radonias rook has been removed. More correctly we've decided to make it optional to enter Beginton or not. In Beginton you will now have vocations and the goal will be that the island will work as one big tutorial. All players will get a Mana, Health and Capacity compensation! Hopefully this will contribute in a higher frequency of players that choose to stay in the lands of Radonia."

I don't really like this idea. I made a druid to test it out and it's level 2 with 30 mana....

If your going to keep this update type thing... Can you atleast give the others and myself our additional Cap, Mana, And Health?

I don't think it's really fair that a level like 12 knight will have more hp then me....

~Thanks

dude read what it actualy says in the "News"

All players will get a Mana, Health and Capacity compensation...

Back