• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addons!

Devilsruler

Reaction score
Does there even exist an NPC for every addon items? I do mean i've found some but as this item "Enchanted Chicken Wings" Its not the djinn as it is in the real tibia, I guess there is more. But if there is please reply me and tell me I am wrong so I can keep to continue my adventure.

Kind Regards

Devilsruler

I thought you had to go to Elane in Thais at the paladin shop for the Hunter addons.

Theres some missing npcs, the djinn item exchangers do not work properly as well(enchanted chicken wings, fighting spirit, etc.), they are supposedly going to be fixed though.
Unless you need to find npcs for other items besided the ECW or any of the djinn exchangeable items, i suggest you to stop searching.

I've got my answer from someone & yes I did stop to search for them. They will be fixed but I wonder when.

Back