• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ADHD Medication + Mircodosing Psilocybin

Read The Post

• ADHD medication does not help me. [Didn't use shrooms]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aelu

root@Aelu:~#
Solutions
Reaction score
So, I figure that a lot of people on OTLand have or are attending a university. I want to know how you guys feel about using ADHD medication to study. What does it make you feel like? Did it actually help you study? Do you use it recreationally? Also, if you have ever tried shrooms you would know the psych effects it gives you, the passion and emotion. To the OTLanders that have used Magic Mushrooms, would you think that taking a very small amount (.2-.5g) would help you be passionate about your work. Obviously, ADHD medication utilizes its focusing capability, but wouldn't being more emotional and open and passionate about what you're doing pretty much trigger the same effects as ADHD medication without the addictiveness and side effects that they give you?
Common Side Effects of ADHD Medication:
-Nausea
-Dry Mouth
-Dizziness
-Loss of Appetite
-Trouble Sleeping
-Moodiness​

Here is some information about microdosing with Psilocybin (Mushrooms)
What is microdosing?
But what many people are reporting is, at the end of the day, they say, ‘That was a really good day.’ You know, that kind of day when things kind of work. You’re doing a task you normally couldn’t stand for two hours, but you do it for three or four. You eat properly. Maybe you do one more set of reps. Just a good day. That seems to be what we’re discovering."
Redditor talks about his experience microdosing
In class and during lectures, i became significantly more active. I had an increased focus on what was presently happening, which made it easier for me to listen to what my teacher was saying.
My creativity seemed to increase, when working on small assignments like making moodboards (a mixture of pictures coherent with a given subject), designing Logo's, etc.
I also had a buzzing amount of extra energy that mostly lasted between 6-8 hours, depending on when i started relaxing. It felt comparable to coffee in some way, except for the very comfortable body high which coffee never had given me.
What the Redditor experienced
-Improved mood (Random smiling, more social)
-More energy (Both physically and enthusiastically. Better than coffee!)
-Increased focus (Tunnel vision is great, except for when youre on a football field and dont have the ball)
-Better balance (For martial arts you feel more intuitive. Senses improved)
-More clearminded (Easier to translate thoughts into words. More vivid memory)
-Vivid dreams (Not lucid. Just more vivid)
Microdosing Psilocybin
James Oroc, the author of the book ‘Tryptamine Palace: 5-MeO-DMT and the Sonoran Desert Toad’, extensively wrote about the correlation between psychedelics and extreme sports, arguing that microdosing reportedly improves both stamina and abilities in athletes.

As you can see, people have said that microdosing with Psilocybin is not only much more enjoyable than the ADHD effect, but also more prominent results. As is not only focuses the person, but increases their mood and even athleticism. I would love to hear what you guys think!

Last edited:
Uhhhhhmmmmm used it a couple of times, never done psycheledics, don't have adhd. I was so focussed whole night, 23:00 till 9:00, usually i always need background sound, preferably music, but I totally didn't listen to anything, I was too focussed. Might also be because I took a couple too many :p uhhmm.... I didn't use it for 'studying' but for a project. Never used it for studying before tho only for making school projects. Got me through the night and I was really focussed on what I was doing, no distractions.

- I have ADHD/ADD, said everyone 2016.

Sorry if this offends you in some way, I hope it doesn't. But everyone seems to have ADHD nowdays, just sayin... People are using their "ADHD" as an excuse today...

I don't have any of these lettercombinations, atleast that I know of. Even if I did, I think getting a hobby is the best cure.
Get something to do, or things even... Like working out, drawing, reading or whatever. Medication is fucking overused... Everyone takes medication for the smallest things.

I was depressed before, people told me to take pills for it, but I don't really like taking pills or I don't really believe it is the best thing to do/take...
I just got some hobbies, I started to draw/map, then I went over to watching movies, now I go to the gym... And I'm now I'm not depressed anymore. Although people say I could still be depressed because I am pretty pessimistic, but that's just the way I am...

Anyhow, try getting hobbies instead of taking medication... If that doesn't work out for you, try the medication. Whatever works for you.

Last edited:
They wanted to prescribe my 14 year old nephew adhd medication after 1 visit to the doctor because he was "always restless, couldnt stay focused, had troubles paying attention". My brother said wtf we're not giving our 14 year old medication, 3 years later he's a straight A student and insanely active in sports. Turns out he was just bored and not being active enough in life.

Please remember doctors get a kick-back everytime they prescribe a person/child medication.

When your doctor tries to get you to take something. PLEASE remember that.

They wanted to prescribe my 14 year old nephew adhd medication after 1 visit to the doctor because he was "always restless, couldnt stay focused, had troubles paying attention". My brother said wtf we're not giving our 14 year old medication, 3 years later he's a straight A student and insanely active in sports. Turns out he was just bored and not being active enough in life.

Please remember doctors get a kick-back everytime they prescribe a person/child medication.

When your doctor tries to get you to take something. PLEASE remember that.
My point exactly. Medication isn't the first go to thing... Try doing something about it yourself before taking medication.

Medication is a lazy way out...

Last edited:
- I have ADHD/ADD, said everyone 2016.

Sorry if this offends you in some way, I hope it doesn't. But everyone seems to have ADHD nowdays, just sayin... People are using their "ADHD" as an excuse today...

I don't have any of these lettercombinations, atleast that I know of. Even if I did, I think getting a hobby is the best cure.
Get something to do, or things even... Like working out, drawing, reading or whatever. Medication is fucking overused... Everyone takes medication for the smallest things.

I was depressed before, people told me to take pills for it, but I don't really like taking pills or I don't really believe it is the best thing to do/take...
I just got some hobbies, I started to draw/map, then I went over to watching movies, now I go to the gym... And I'm now I'm not depressed anymore. Although people say I could still be depressed because I am pretty pessimistic, but that's just the way I am...

Anyhow, try getting hobbies instead of taking medication... If that doesn't work out for you, try the medication. Whatever works for you.
Interesting response Neon. I do agree that ADHD is just something that doctors can give to your kids just to shut them up about them being inattentive. I mean, it does work, but medication is never the first goto for psych things. I've had really bad depression for a long time, been on several different types of medication. It does work, but only for about an hour or two. I find the things that make me happiest is going outside, talking to new people, or even playing video games.

Back