• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AngeLOTs - HighexP 8.60 / Offical Discussion Thread

N e r o n Z

Banned User
Reaction score
Today im going to open my discussion thread of my new highexp server... first of all im going to tell you why im gonna open a highexp and on 8.60... Also idk if someone knows it but I love highexp servers so HARDCORE back in old days 2011 and 2012 they was most epic servers I have played and I loved them so hardcore so I dedi to open my own one since most of them got closed :/ :p

Rebirth System will be there
Target spells damage based on rebirths
Some custom events ( cant say yet which there will be )
Cool manarunes effects ( higher rebirth more healing )
Good balanced vocation system :p
Pet System
----------------------------------------------------------------
Anti house trash system
Cast System
---------------------------------------------------------------
A since alot of peoples have/had the problem with the 2b hp and mp shit dont worry my scripter broke that limit shit alredy

01:35 You see a training monk.
Health: [100000000000 / 100000000000].

-------------------------------------------------------

and much more!

Its time about to open a new fun highexp server for the highexp lovers! :p

1 more info: The mapping wont looks super PRO, I will map the spawns always simple bcus highexp ots are not made for PRO mapping xD

fyAqvXW.png

85G7wKT.png

You can tell me ur feedback if you want and if you have any idea what we can put into the server just tell me :p

gonna post some news tmrw or next days :p

Team:

Me: Mapper
Scripter: @tetra20

Last edited:
Ah and yes I know the temple looks like highexps temple or spiders temple haha but I wanted it like that bcus alot of peoples loves the temple :p

where do you see "run and download" if you have not any info about the ot you should better not speak ^^

Didnt know if I use a temple it means "download and run" facepalm

where do you see "run and download" if you have not any info about the ot you should better not speak ^^

Didnt know if I use a temple it means "download and run" facepalm
tell me 1 ip which looks like my ot and you are the boss.. 8.60.
What i am saying is you are ok with evo ots (pay2win) but not realmaps? ;o

When did I say im not ok with real maps? yes ofc in some threads i start to hate rl maps bcus every second random guy wants to open it you know
but at end i really dont care which server they open XD

and as you see i said on ur thread "good luck" does it mean i hate rl map? XD

^^
unsure if you have read that
Today im going to open my discussion thread of my new highexp server... first of all im going to tell you why im gonna open a highexp and on 8.60... Also idk if someone knows it but I love highexp servers so HARDCORE back in old days 2011 and 2012 they was most epic servers I have played and I loved them so hardcore so I dedi to open my own one since most of them got closed :/ :p

Rebirth System will be there
Target spells damage based on rebirths
Some custom events ( cant say yet which there will be )
Cool manarunes effects ( higher rebirth more healing )
Good balanced vocation system :p
Pet System
----------------------------------------------------------------
Anti house trash system
Cast System
---------------------------------------------------------------
A since alot of peoples have/had the problem with the 2b hp and mp shit dont worry my scripter broke that limit shit alredy

01:35 You see a training monk.
Health: [100000000000 / 100000000000].

-------------------------------------------------------

and much more!

Its time about to open a new fun highexp server for the highexp lovers! :p

1 more info: The mapping wont looks super PRO, I will map the spawns always simple bcus highexp ots are not made for PRO mapping xD

fyAqvXW.png

85G7wKT.png

You can tell me ur feedback if you want and if you have any idea what we can put into the server just tell me :p

gonna post some news tmrw or next days :p

Team:

Me: Mapper
Scripter: @tetra20
can you help me get data pack man please

Back