• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Attention!, Nobody is hunted

mister smithers

Cyntara Player
Reaction score
all u idiots are re-hunted, talked trash cuz we werent atking u and saying we dont leave pz, well gz u can die more now

Last edited:
If you talk shit or attack us, you will be rehunted without mercy.

Good to hear. Without war, you guys have no fun ;)
Can't wait till the next one.

fuck u guys IM GOING SOLO NIGGERS (but knights are shit because i heal once every 10 fucking years gratz red ^^) but seriously thts shit

Guess whos full of shit all of you <_<
Actually we were neutral for a while, but ya know, comments like that just make it even so much better when we slaughter you. :D

the tyler bruh or idk he killed me in dragons - demons - pirate buccaneers - venore XD

Good to hear. Without war, you guys have no fun ;)
Can't wait till the next one.

Suggestion!

It's super annoying when people accept the invite to war and just quit the day after. I think there should be some kind of punishment for the first guild to drop out (pay around 100 topaz to a npc?)

Ye , that kind of idea is comming on real tibia to
You gotta make an offer then how many frags to win battle , and the price for the winner . then the other leader gotta accept the battle

Actually we were neutral for a while, but ya know, comments like that just make it even so much better when we slaughter you. :D

You mean slaughter a neutral character? Someone who has never war'd against you at any point in time? Actually someone who had a truce with your guild and more then half the people in it currently. Im actually confused right about now why you will be slaughtering me.

About the comment as well, if you don't make false statements then maybe I won't say anything about it nothing else piss's me off more then someone claiming to be something there not.

You mean slaughter a neutral character? Someone who has never war'd against you at any point in time? Actually someone who had a truce with your guild and more then half the people in it currently. Im actually confused right about now why you will be slaughtering me.

About the comment as well, if you don't make false statements then maybe I won't say anything about it nothing else piss's me off more then someone claiming to be something there not.

they're*
if we want you dead we'll kill you regardless of your emotional paragraphs.

Hello guys, My name is Faded.
I'm going to cry 'cause someone threatened me over the forums. I'm also a dipshit.

Wow thats a wonderful statement is that all you guys can say, "your stupid", "Stupid newb", "Your a Dipshit". How old are all of you really. Im not whining im stating simple facts you guys start fights on purpose with people just to get another war going. And then you talk more shit because no one will face you, maybe thats because no one cares anymore everyone knows you guys are good at pvp. That doesnt give any of you the right to treat other people like pieces of shit get with the 21st century. :thumbup:

It`s pvp-e , it`s made for killing. Whats your fucking problem with it? -.-

There`s nothing else to say than "dipshit" about someone who is crying to get killed on a pvp-e server.

Wow thats a wonderful statement is that all you guys can say, "your stupid", "Stupid newb", "Your a Dipshit".

I think I would have said "you're" but ok.

How old are all of you really.
I'm personally 15.

Im not whining im stating simple facts you guys start fights on purpose with people just to get another war going. And then you talk more shit because no one will face you, maybe thats because no one cares anymore everyone knows you guys are good at pvp.
This is all true. We start fights sometimes and then people hide from us. Then we talk shit because it's funny. Oh and yeah, we're pretty good.

That doesnt give any of you the right to treat other people like pieces of shit get with the 21st century.
Sure it does.

Back