• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banishments

Master Botter

Reaction score
My suggestion is to take out the middle banishment's because all you do is jump to final warning when the character has no banishment's before this. Banning them for a week doesn't really effect anyone because by the time the character that got banned is unbanned you could have another character the same level or higher in the span of the time there banned. There truly is no point to banning people it doesn't stop them from doing what they always do. It ruins your community when you ban 1 person straight to final warning that could cause an entire 20 man team to leave your server because you go straight to a week ban. You don't use your common sense, you say that banning people makes the community better when all it really does is make people stop playing. Yes people might complain about botters but 90% of the people that complain only want those people to get banned so that they can have the spawn to themselves to bot. Its not that hard of a concept to grasp.

My suggestion is to take out the middle banishment's because all you do is jump to final warning when the character has no banishment's before this. Banning them for a week doesn't really effect anyone because by the time the character that got banned is unbanned you could have another character the same level or higher in the span of the time there banned. There truly is no point to banning people it doesn't stop them from doing what they always do. It ruins your community when you ban 1 person straight to final warning that could cause an entire 20 man team to leave your server because you go straight to a week ban. You don't use your common sense, you say that banning people makes the community better when all it really does is make people stop playing. Yes people might complain about botters but 90% of the people that complain only want those people to get banned so that they can have the spawn to themselves to bot. Its not that hard of a concept to grasp.

what else to do??
let them bot?

Why not, who does it hurt. If you let them level then you can war them its more fun. If they ban everyone people just end up leaving and the server becomes boring

Total Online Time: 1 days, 5 hours and 37 minutes.
12.06.2009 +10,012,425 120 27,922,681
09.06.2009 +3,730,198 102 16,791,660
07.06.2009 +4,737,136 92 12,304,651
06.06.2009 +5,614,015 78 7,567,515
interesting exp gains and online time for not botting <3

I just dont get the point in banning botters its not like real tibia where you have 500-800 kids a server and that if you ban botters in rl tibia they just wait for there criminal record to go away after 6 months(which doesnt happen here) or make another account. like i know every single one of the gms has botted in sometime of there tibian career so i think that they should be more lenient like no botting afk or something like that where it will actually keep kids on the server. They used to have 400+ kids playing on softcores

I don't want to be mean, but seriously, Use space, sort the lines and make space between..

if everything is in a big mess.. anyone reading in will get headache and stop reading it after 10%... :S

Collours would be good also... to catch peoples attention..

Why not, who does it hurt. If you let them level then you can war them its more fun.
What about the people who hunt manual, but cant seem to find a spawn wich isnt taken by some botter?

but ofcourse, you dont care about them. As you are the "master botter" and dont want to get banned for botting.

What about the people who hunt manual, but cant seem to find a spawn wich isnt taken by some botter?

but ofcourse, you dont care about them. As you are the "master botter" and dont want to get banned for botting.

So you kill the botter. These are all PvP worlds after all.

^^^ couldnt have said it better. I rather be on the kids death record then knowing that i tattled on someone. So puss

I just dont get the point in banning botters its not like real tibia where you have 500-800 kids a server and that if you ban botters in rl tibia they just wait for there criminal record to go away after 6 months(which doesnt happen here) or make another account. like i know every single one of the gms has botted in sometime of there tibian career so i think that they should be more lenient like no botting afk or something like that where it will actually keep kids on the server. They used to have 400+ kids playing on softcores
You want the gm's to stop ban ppl? what is ur point? what do u want?

If you got banned... Just look at your name.

Back