• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Belgium] Lych 8.60 - Custom Client [BETA]

nightmare55555

Crazy Ass *****
Reaction score
Tibia Server Lych
This server focuses on a storyline with lots of quests and incoming sidequests as well to level up. We have added dungeons and a petsystem and are going to add more dungeons ,quests and raids. Currently we have also added a starter tutorial island wich should clear up most of the functions we have. It's still in beta, because we haven't had any time to look for all the bugs, but currently we can't find any. I hope to see you in-game and please report it to the bugtracker on the website if you find anything wrong. Suggestions are also welcome there. Thank you!

Student Company Lych
We are using the name of our officially registered Student Company name at Vlajo: Lych
This Student Company Is currently in on two projects:
Tibia Server Lych
Android game: Panda Muffin Wars

~*Ip*~: lych.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 8.60/own client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Belgium, on a dedicated server with 125 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: http://lych.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: Stages:

Code:
lvl 1 to 100 = x40
lvl 101 to 200 = x30
lvl 201 to 300 = x20
lvl 301 to 400 = x10
lvl 401 to 800 = x5

~*Map*~: Real Tibia map with self custom made dungeons and raids
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 5x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 20 frags to red skull
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 10x Skill and 3x Magic.
~*Losses*~: You won't lose items, you do lose levels and skill levels
~*Pets exp rate*~: x80
~*Protection level*~: you are protected untill you are lvl 100 giving you a chance to do our quests in peace.
you can make your pets battle each other, there is no level restriction to that.
~*VIP System*~: VIP currently only gives you 130% exp, but we'll be adding more VIP features later. Currently we are not focusing on paid features.
for more server info visit: http://lych.servegame.com/?subtopic=serverinfo
More Features:
~*Dungeons*~
~*Questline*~
~*Storyline*~
~*Working Pet system*~
~*Addons system (rl tibia)*~
~*Upgrade (armor&weapons) System*~
~*Working Shop System via website*~
~*Weekly updates on Quests and Dungeons*~
~*Client installer with Launcher/Updater*~
~*Normal Client installer*~

Upcoming Features:
~*Raids*~
~*More Quests*~
~*More Story*~
~*More Dungeons*~
~*New hunting areas*~
~*New Epic and Legendary armor & weapons*~
~*NPC for raid and dungeon system*~
~*More VIP features*~

*adding snapshots later*

Come check it out, and please keep in mind that it's BETA so there will be ALOT of changes later on,
on the actual opening of the game, beta testers who aren't bugged or something will keep all they own.

Also this Tibia server is my integrated Project for school, so I will be working on it whenever I get home.
(It's a wonder they let me use a Tibia server as integrated project, I love it! :D)

Hope to see you ingame!

[GOD] The Pony of Doom

Last edited:
sad to see this is using the real map :/ a true rpg deserves something better than the same map we all know. Also the vip 200% exp is to op imo

I'm sorry, we are trying to create our own maps piece by piece, but please keep in mind, we are scripters and use our knowledge from school,
we aren't mappers and it's sad to say I don't know yet if I am allowed to get help from others outside of our class :/ Will ask my teachers

The VIP system is working, and I know it says 200% exp, but I haven't put it on sale yet , thank you for your comment, i shall edit it, maybe +30% exp? that would make 130%

Hehemidu is right, the shop items are Overpowered ( on of them is even caled overpowered lol )
If you need a mapper msg me
cheers

Hehemidu is right, the shop items are Overpowered ( on of them is even caled overpowered lol )
If you need a mapper msg me
cheers
you might be right on the overpowered pet :/ gonna remove him,
he heals like 300 as passive each second with a large chance, even tho at lvl 10 he only has 250 hp
Yep removing him. Thnx for your opinion, tho the other pets aren't bad or overpowered :/
They are paid, i think players should get atleast what they paid for. what do you guys think?

you might be right on the overpowered pet :/ gonna remove him,
he heals like 300 as passive each second with a large chance, even tho at lvl 10 he only has 250 hp
Yep removing him. Thnx for your opinion, tho the other pets aren't bad or overpowered :/
They are paid, i think players should get atleast what they paid for. what do you guys think?
Ofc. but u cant let this seerver be like pay2win.
Even cash shop need to be balanced.
Thast how it works m8

wondering about 100x exp at 400+ :eek:
Quests pretty much are the main focus in my server, I estimated that my quests that i'll be adding every week will finally lead the players to around lvl 800, after that I can't see how players would lvl up, so i give them 100x exp so they won't get bored of the low exp and extra slow lvl ups

Quests pretty much are the main focus in my server, I estimated that my quests that i'll be adding every week will finally lead the players to around lvl 800, after that I can't see how players would lvl up, so i give them 100x exp so they won't get bored of the low exp and extra slow lvl ups
sounds nice, considering the fact you get 1000 exp from a monster at 399 and 10000 at 400 is still wierd, never seen that. use uploaded maps to start your map off they are in otland and some of them are beautiful. from this you can start mapping on your own

he could use real map things to use as base tho...for new cities or spawms and all that jazz

people i'm using the RL map because it's quite huge and most people know the area around thais, this making it easier for people to do quests because they know where to go. idk about wasting custom features on an rl map, it seems quite fun to me and other people like it so far. For now i dont have time to do mapping, i'm currently full with making new quest lines and dungeons every week and making 5 pages of report on my server for school every month. So far it's going great so i won't be switching to a custom map yet, sorry :/

Alright, so I was the highest level for the moment and went hunting hydras, after I while I died, and I respawned at level 1. Feels great!

Alright, so I was the highest level for the moment and went hunting hydras, after I while I died, and I respawned at level 1. Feels great!
I see, suddenly lolz.
i'll give your lvl back and fix this bug. #fixed

Last edited:
Back