• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best SMS company...

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I own mtibia (a good OT with a few players online every day)...

I have been taking a lot of SMS services from a lot of companies and this is my story: I started using DaoPay where I earn 3,000 euros in two months... but then I noted that there was a BUG, which you could send infinite SMSs and then I told this to the company and suspended the service... That was around 1 year ago and a bit more, I look the graphics and I earned a real amount of 1,5k euros and the rest was earned with this bug, and DaoPay isn't able to admit this and they are still "investigating" this incovenient... So I decided to quit.

After this I tried with allopass or something like that where they offered me comisions of about 25-30% and I was amazed (as far as I know, DaoPay just paid me 18%), so they convinced me and when I tried to install the system they told me "this is up to you, for your own, you have to hire a programmer who will make this work, we wont offer you help"... I said: what a shitty company, they offer you amazing things, but when you have to make them work, you wont get any help or support... What a shit!

The same happened with a few more companies like paygol and others... Maybe today they have a working system easy to install and you don't have to spent money on hiring a programmer who will make this work.

Something important to know is that all other companies mentioned before they paid every 3 months... That sux!

Finally contenidopago contacted me and they offered a comision of about 11%, it wasn't a big deal but they seems to be kindly so I tried this system with them and they offered me help to install the system and all, I was amazed and it was working and it was great!
That was one year and half ago and today I keep working with them, I have earn huge amounts of money and work great, they always have been trying to help me with anything, inmediatly and directly support via MSN, Skype or another, giving to me ideas and I give them ideas too, I feel like if I were a employ from that company too... It is like a friendly relationship, they work great and you have to know that the big percentage that others companies gives isn't the important thing, the real thing here is the attention to the client and believe me that contenidopago.com have a real nice attention for us.
Also they pay from 1 week to one month, no more than that, at least to me I have received a lot of payments and never waited for a month or more... And if I have problems like I had with DaoPay they always contact me telling the situation, they show me the duplicated SMSs or the bug and of course remove de bugged money, it is 100% trasparent.

You can associate the following thing: a company that offers you a huge commision for each SMS but a 30%-50% of an effective payment and a shitty customer attention or a company that offers you a little commision but a 100% effective payment and a real good customer attention, what do you think is better? It is up to you!

That is my history with SMS companies and I have to say that contenidopago.com is the best offer that you can take, maybe they wont pay real huge comisions, but you will have always a good attention.

It has support for Gesior AAC and Modern AAC :)

Attachments

Last edited:
I really like contenidopago, great support.

@off-topic; - kito
julio leaves the contenidopago/redservicio?

oh, very thanks for your post.

we work every day for the betters solutions for ours customers.

if you win money, we win money.

thanks again.

vankk, contenidopago is one of the companies of Grupo Redservicio Corporation.

in the group work a lot of people, and have some accounts manager.

julio
dani
sergio

if i can help you, send me one PM

thanks

Will use them for sure when my new server opens :)!

I hope you do and you will see how good is this company.

I really like contenidopago, great support.

@off-topic; - kito
julio leaves the contenidopago/redservicio?

It is great!
As far as I know, he isn't... He is like the headmaster of the company xD

oh, very thanks for your post.

we work every day for the betters solutions for ours customers.

if you win money, we win money.

thanks again.

Keep doing like that ;)

You should make the website interface abit more userfriendly for English user :)

1. I dont understand a shit in the website. Make it english then we can talk. 2. Release script to modern acc

1. I dont understand a shit in the website. Make it english then we can talk. 2. Release script to modern acc

2aeAx.png

The translation will make you understand whatever you need, but I still want a better translation .. :)

You should make the website interface abit more userfriendly for English user :)

As far as I know there are some buttons that translate the website.

It is very easy to make it work, create an user, then create an alias for you SMS (mine is mtibia), then put the sms.php on your website, then put the link on your alias and when people send for example here in chile CPG MTIBIA ACCOUNT to the number 2727, it will gives you 0.1x euros and will add the amount that you set automatically... It is that easy like that... I will make a guid later for this.

2aeAx.png

The translation will make you understand whatever you need, but I still want a better translation .. :)

I will tell them that the translation isn't good xD

As far as I know there are some buttons that translate the website.

It is very easy to make it work, create an user, then create an alias for you SMS (mine is mtibia), then put the sms.php on your website, then put the link on your alias and when people send for example here in chile CPG MTIBIA ACCOUNT to the number 2727, it will gives you 0.1x euros and will add the amount that you set automatically... It is that easy like that... I will make a guid later for this.

I will tell them that the translation isn't good xD

I could create a Swedish translation if they would be interested too :)

In spain you take 0,5€ for every sms, I think that costs 1,43€. I'ts fine and The best company i've seen, for their support and their company :)

They take 89% but I guess that is just an average

lmao, ok. So, if you'd make 3k EURO and then you keep 11% of it you'll be all happy about it? sounds fucking weird to me.

Back