• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

If anyone here tests the bot it would help its progress by adding your information to the TUGBot Wiki! Help new users like others around this forum by writing tutorials and tips to using the bot!

Welcome to the Tibia Underground Bot Wiki!

Here you can find tutorials and information on the bot. If you an experienced user, you can even add information which you think the TUGBot newbies would find helpful, and I'm sure they will appreciate it!

Can be found at: TUGBot Wiki

Help us out and post!

Thanks Elvang, it is mostly created for later use for when the bot is completed but that being said, I will be on as much as I can to help people with questions, but there's the forums and wiki for that purpose as well. Hopefully we still get more participation. We are still offering free bot keys to anyone that helps us and reports major bugs to us!

Seems like a very promising bot. I'll surely buy a copy and then donate some to the creator (DarkstaR).

@Frag Can you describe what you do when opening the bot? And is the lag before or after you press "Trial Version"? Your case is quite particular because almost none of the other testers are having such a problem. (Except those whose computer can barely run Tibia in itself ;P) Please try to give details and computer specs and we'll try to find a solution. Thanks.

@Nikolas, thanks for your support, and generosity. We always appreciate positive feedback.

We Are Almost Ready To Cut The Ribbon!

DarkstaR on TUGBot Forums

Thats right, TUGBot is about ready for the real release.

With this release, we will have the following functions added:

1. Fishing
2. Rune-maker
3. Food Eater
4. Alarms
5. Advanced Attacker

Shortly following, I will add:

1. MagWall timers
2. Scripter
3. Re-loader

All updates following this post-beta release, will still need to be beta tested; we dont want bugs slipping through the cracks for our paying customers to suffer from! So, I will need some private beta testers. As a private beta tester, you will be required to preform tests frequently, so you have to be committed to helping the bot and doing the testing so I can get down to the dirty work of bug-fixing. Of course, its not all for nothing, as you will get a serial key for the bot, free of charge. I will elaborate through PM to anyone interested, post here if you wanna be a beta tester, I'm only taking 5.

1. <...>
2. <...>
3. <...>
4. <...>
5. <...>

Also, if you think theres anything I need to add or fix before this release is made public, feel free to let me know.

Everyone hold tight and get ready for the release! It's only just around the corner, and we'll be needing official testers! Post on the TUGBot forums at TUGBot - News and check for it on the NAV bar. Looking forward to having your support!

//TUGBot Staff

Cheers for the updates :)
Needed a rune maker and here it is, just a little problem it's the bot lagging, and i'm only using the loot corpse, and healing feature, it just starts lagging, and it disables all functions

Cheers for the updates :)
Needed a rune maker and here it is, just a little problem it's the bot lagging, and i'm only using the loot corpse, and healing feature, it just starts lagging, and it disables all functions

You using the latest version?

Also, whats your computer specs? (processor, ram, os, ect)

By the way, I'll help Beta Test still if you want ^.^ I'll still donate later on, just wanna help.

I can help with the beta testing, tons of time on my hands. I can test it on multiple os' including everything from windows 3.0 to windows 7.

By the way, I'll help Beta Test still if you want ^.^ I'll still donate later on, just wanna help.

You already have my msn, talk to me there

I can help with the beta testing, tons of time on my hands. I can test it on multiple os' including everything from windows 3.0 to windows 7.

If you wouldnt mind giving me your MSN so we can talk, then please PM me it ^^

We Are Almost Ready To Cut The Ribbon!

Everyone hold tight and get ready for the release! It's only just around the corner, and we'll be needing official testers! Post on the TUGBot forums at TUGBot - News and check for it on the NAV bar. Looking forward to having your support!

//TUGBot Staff

If you're looking for private testers I can possibly help you with that as a tester. Contact me through pm if you wish :)

Ok whoever wants to test, please PM DarkstaR with your MSN. He will talk to you through there. Or you can do the same with me. We still need more!

Ok whoever wants to test, please PM DarkstaR with your MSN. He will talk to you through there. Or you can do the same with me. We still need more!

I said the whole time I wanted to test but not 8.5:p I don't like global tibia and never going to play it again ;D

I will be happy to help you. Btw, great work guys :) I'll send a msg to DarkstaR when I'll be ready.

Check out Civerbia OTS! Visit civerbia.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back