• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Better Recovery Spells - Tutor Elyan

Reaction score
Hello \o

I'm here to give an interesting suggestion about all Recovery Spells.. My suggestion is simple, Add the healing rate of all Recovery Spells by 5, follow this exemple:

Before:

Utura:
20hp in 2 seconds
Utura Gran: 40hp in 2 seconds

After Implementation 5x:
Utura: 100hp in 2 seconds
Utura Gran: 200hp in 2 seconds

I've worked in another great server, and there the idea was well accepted after implemented (the rate is similtar).. Anyway.. The main reason is to give greater utility to some spells like the ones quoted above, which are very interesting to use if they were improved!

Edit~
This suggestion is just to give a real utility to those spells, it enhances the PVP. The paladin vocation will not be as weak as it is and Knights will continue with your principal function, as I said has already been tested on other servers successfully (the pvp only becomes a little more competitive).

Thank's for all,

if you like, or not, post here your oppinion! (is useful)
Tutor Elyan~

Last edited:
i thing he watch hary potter but he have opinion here too is right
vin gardiem le viosa i say but for heal is perfect opion i thing will work

over and out

/Wielky

Elyan, think bout what You proposed twice or more, if you won't see anything stupid in this, put a pan in Your hand and hit yourself in Your head as hard as You can.

Back