• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugs

It's not a bug, he was trapped and couldn't get out since the monsters would kill him.

stuckyr4.jpg
i went up the ramp and can't come back down D:

Sizaro, is this a bug or it's just you who can't find out of there?

It's not a bug, he was trapped and couldn't get out since the monsters would kill him.

No, i was stuck on this island because a stair was bugged..
And i found a hole.
But if i go down to it, i cant get up.
I saw that from another hole that was near it..

If you can see that stair there..
:huh:

I want to report som buggs..

1. The furniture guy, who sells furniture dosent sell tapestry.
2. The new stairs in 8.2 are bugged. If you put an big table on it. It looks really wierd.
3. There are no mana potion, strong mana potion, great mana potion etc~~.
4. Icicle is shooting fire and hit around 600~~.
5. If you say "wand" to the rune shop. He replys; You already got your rod.
6. South of the bandit camp "Anothai made" there is a bugg in the stair.
7. In the big swamp there is no monsters.
8. When i was in the Forest South-East of Sultania, The Old Widow was hunting me -.-'.
9. Some windows in Synthia are mapbugged.
10. The water is bugged too "/goto Sizaro Stormstriker and i explain. It's hard xD".
11. In the big swamp very far south of Synthia, there is a house in the middle. It's bugged.

Enchanted Spears.

In Real tibia if you put more than 1 spear in your hand and cast the spell. It says "please split up your spears" Or Whatever. On here it just Turns all the spears in your hand into 1 spear.

Wasted 40 spears. Turned 40 spears into 1 Enchanted spear -.-

Its a common bug in most Otservers.

Enchanted Spears.

In Real tibia if you put more than 1 spear in your hand and cast the spell. It says "please split up your spears" Or Whatever. On here it just Turns all the spears in your hand into 1 spear.

Wasted 40 spears. Turned 40 spears into 1 Enchanted spear -.-

Its a common bug in most Otservers.
Already known Bug. Will be checked.

Manapotions/Health potions Doesn't work...
Already known bug. Will be fixed for official release.

I know this isn't a real bug but i thought it war better to post here than to make a new thread...
The non-pvp zones are really annoying and bad, since people can get red skull and get hunted and still train magic level and skills... I guess a solution would be making cities regular pz zones but then the community would be taken away from the cities and houses etc... So why not just remove the pz zones? I never considered random low level pk a big problem in radonia since there are so much nice people online who would help low levels out...

I know this isn't a real bug but i thought it war better to post here than to make a new thread...
The non-pvp zones are really annoying and bad, since people can get red skull and get hunted and still train magic level and skills... I guess a solution would be making cities regular pz zones but then the community would be taken away from the cities and houses etc... So why not just remove the pz zones? I never considered random low level pk a big problem in radonia since there are so much nice people online who would help low levels out...

I dont like the no-pvp zones in the cities aswell. I vote to remove them. Pking is a part of the game. You cant take that away by not letting anyone pk in the cities.

The non-PvP zones were introduced when a guy came to my house (Where you know a lot of people gathered) and UEd, so 90% of us died. That's why they were introduced. I don't consider it a bad idea at all.

Ye i know there are some morons who quit the server and kills everyone at sight, but its even a bigger problem to not being able to deal with problems like those 'morons' who ued all your friends and is now mana sitting in city untill red skull is gone... And we know ue power is not over powered now like back then.

Anyways if some guy get level 60 which would take some time lets say a week on the real server, he wouldn't just go waste his char and get hunted for no reason... And if he does if won't do it twice. If the pz zones are there he'd prolly get rs wait out and mana sit in city, get rs again etc..
Its better to let the community handle there kind of problems instead of ticking away to much power from the players.....

I'm not sure if this is a bug but,
Why the heck we get 5 hp/mp per like 5 seconds ..
it's too low -.-.

It is due to the temporary source fix Talaturen made when we had a major problem at the beginning of the server. It will be fixed in due time.

Back