• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changes, gm reead!!!!!

Senioor

Reaction score
1. Make it possible to get Brotherhood/Nightmare addons.

2. Put out Tiquandas Revenge, so there's a chance to get Mandrake.

3. The "pz bug" in demon oak, so you can't go in there and hide.

4. Yalahar Quest, so it's possible to get the addons, and the yalahar equpiment.

5. Put out all the PoI bosses, Mr. Punish, The Imperor etc. Include the special item from each boss.

6. Put out all Pirate bosses in the pirate raid in LB + The special item from each boss so it's possible to make Pirate Addon.

7. Teleports to each boss in inq quest, like real tibia.
You gotta finish the first boss through the normal way, then
you can enter a teleport in the beggining to that boss, same with the next boss, etc~~~~

8. Last thing, put golden boots in the loot of Zugurosh.

Fix it!, cuz it's boorin' on the ot(s) sometimes, so it would be fun to search for poi bosses, hunt inq bosses (without goin' through the whole quest), but for making the hunt of inq bosses fun, u gotta put out the rare loot from each boss, (golden boots one of 'em) u can just search on tibia.wikia.com

I think alot of guys agree with me on these things ^.

Shamakius_/

1. Make it possible to get Brotherhood/Nightmare addons.

2. Put out Tiquandas Revenge, so there's a chance to get Mandrake.

3. The "pz bug" in demon oak, so you can't go in there and hide.

4. Yalahar Quest, so it's possible to get the addons, and the yalahar equpiment.

5. Put out all the PoI bosses, Mr. Punish, The Imperor etc. Include the special item from each boss.

6. Put out all Pirate bosses in the pirate raid in LB + The special item from each boss so it's possible to make Pirate Addon.

7. Teleports to each boss in inq quest, like real tibia.
You gotta finish the first boss through the normal way, then
you can enter a teleport in the beggining to that boss, same with the next boss, etc~~~~

8. Last thing, put golden boots in the loot of Zugurosh.

Fix it!, cuz it's boorin' on the ot(s) sometimes, so it would be fun to search for poi bosses, hunt inq bosses (without goin' through the whole quest), but for making the hunt of inq bosses fun, u gotta put out the rare loot from each boss, (golden boots one of 'em) u can just search on tibia.wikia.com

I think alot of guys agree with me on these things ^.

Shamakius_/

No need to fix i got brotherhood addon :)

Spaaam

Well I will keep tellin' the gms this shit untill they fix it, lol.. It's not hard..

Last edited:
yeh that should be fixed, not the demon oak thing its good to hide there, even you use to hide in there retard why do you even suggest to remove your hiding place?
But still,
Shamakius mamma är en hund_/

Soulfire if that still doesnt work is a nice point

agreed with the points above aswell

You should also fix the healing etc on knights, Its terrible... exana mort heals 1k+ some times, when it should heal like 150-200 max same with exura san and the dmg of ues / sds are terrible aswell fix it.

yeh that should be fixed, not the demon oak thing its good to hide there, even you use to hide in there retard why do you even suggest to remove your hiding place?
But still,
Shamakius mamma är en hund_/

you know how to hide in a defence for sure, thais s gate? ;f