• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chasm - A new beginning

Yellowhat

BOo!
Reaction score
Welcome to Chasm!
e2mx93.png

K0ji8-.png

Map: Map is based on standard KingKomics map for TFS. Map size is around 20 MBs (original one, was around 3 MB), so there are a lot of new, custom places to discover. Thanks to Neon, Poof,and DUP team for some map peaces which I used.

Ps.
We are going to heavily edit some stuff, to make the map more attractive.
A whole new rook was added for you rook stayers.

Server location: Hosted in the [US]
Client type: 8.71(including mounts)[CUSTOM CLIENT]
Server type: Low rated Pvp-Rpg.

Development team:

As for sprites: Me(Yellowhat) is going to donate much of my sprites to this project, and help it develop new features/content and other nice stuff.
4b9a8cb96e6eabb35abb7fd9fb0c21eb.gif
IM00WTb.png
AR4a0d.png

Now, some features:

- There are such skills:

• fist mastery(fist fighting)
  • melee mastery(used by all melee weapons like swords, axes and clubs)
  • pvp mastery(yes, it is skill(!), you will gain this skill in pvp fightings, basically for statistic but also for some quests)
  • divinity(used for pray ability, which allows you to pray to your gods to gain power(Spellwords: pray)
  • distance mastery(all distance weapons)
  • shielding mastery(all shields)
  • fishing(we have got advanced fishing, with abilities, it is possible to find more types of fish in the water)

- Abilities - is something like gain able skills with some levels of advantagility. Each level gives you more power, just some of them:

1. Initial\Advanced\Expert healing potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to healing potions power)
  2. Initial\Advanced\Expert mana potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to your mana potions power)
  3. Initial\Advanced\Expert fishing mastery(ability to fish more types of fish)
  4. Initial\Advanced\Expert trainer summoner(ability to summon different trainers)
  5. Pray ability(with this ability you will be able to pray to your gods for more power(divinity skill is used while you pray))

And more...

PQMIFd.png

Others Features:
  • - 4 standard vocations: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior.
  • - 8 promoted vocations: Wizard, Zealot, Saint, Shaman, Assassin, Ranger, Destroyer and Crusader.
  • - Old Outfits from 7.6 are obtainable in-game.Also there are some custom outfits.
  • - Server based on latest TFS release, with own modifications, so it got all features from TFS like critical hits, marriage system, ect.
  • - All items got their custom attributes(protection against elements, speed, skill\attack bonus, bonus to critical hits, ect...)
  • - Abilities are unique skills, when you taking the quest, or making something to take ability, it's a random chance that you will get this ability....so, all characters will be unique, with random abilities and powers.
  • - All distance weapons and wands for mages and acolytes are custom. There will be no difference between words and wands, but there will be always new weapons for mages and acolytes till level 100+! Same as with distance!
  • - A lot of custom items and weapons!(Around 50 new items)
  • - Fully customized loot system and monsters, All monsters have got a level, all equipments have got a level too (For example, A Dark Lord [L 60] - is a level 60 monster, so he drops items, which are for level 60: Crown Armor, Medusa Shield ect.) (THERE ARE NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR ITEMS, it's imaginative level). Items from alike level groups, got similar prices, and got alike drop chance (For example, for level 60 items, it's 1% of drop chance).
  • - There are possibility to enchant your melee, distant weapons, and wands with special crystals, which are droppable from monsters(Monsters drop only small pieces of crystals, which need to merge to more powerful ones). Items which are enchanted to +10, becomes an artifacts, and got new powers. There are other types of crystals, like Crystal of Faith, which works like amulet of life (so you don’t lose anything on death), you just need to take this crystal with yourself in backpack.
  • -There are recipes droppable from monsters, with those recipes you can make new types of potions from mushrooms(which you can cut with “fungus knife”).
  • - We have got a lot of quests, events and surprising features, just try!
  • - We are often updating server and we have got a lot of new ideas which will be introduced soon.

DISCUSS AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR IDEAS.

And a lot more... on CHASM server!

Credits: Fare(Main creator of the project)
Also thanks for a lot of guys, who were with him, and helped to make this server better! They know who they are!

Last edited:
Welcome to Chasm!
e2mx93.png

K0ji8-.png

Map: Map is based on standard KingKomics map for TFS. Map size is around 20 MBs (original one, was around 3 MB), so there are a lot of new, custom places to discover. Thanks to Neon, Poof,and DUP team for some map peaces which I used.

Ps.
We are going to heavily edit some stuff, to make the map more attractive.
A whole new rook was added for you rook stayers.

Server location: Hosted in the [US]
Client type: 8.7(including mounts)
Server type: Low rated Pvp-Rpg.

As for sprites: Me(Yellowhat) is going to donate much of my sprites to this project, and help it develop new features/content and other nice stuff.
4b9a8cb96e6eabb35abb7fd9fb0c21eb.gif
IM00WTb.png
AR4a0d.png

Now, some features:

- There are such skills:

• fist mastery(fist fighting)
  • melee mastery(used by all melee weapons like swords, axes and clubs)
  • pvp mastery(yes, it is skill(!), you will gain this skill in pvp fightings, basically for statistic but also for some quests)
  • divinity(used for pray ability, which allows you to pray to your gods to gain power(Spellwords: pray)
  • distance mastery(all distance weapons)
  • shielding mastery(all shields)
  • fishing(we have got advanced fishing, with abilities, it is possible to find more types of fish in the water)

- Abilities - is something like gain able skills with some levels of advantagility. Each level gives you more power, just some of them:

1. Initial\Advanced\Expert healing potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to healing potions power)
  2. Initial\Advanced\Expert mana potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to your mana potions power)
  3. Initial\Advanced\Expert fishing mastery(ability to fish more types of fish)
  4. Initial\Advanced\Expert trainer summoner(ability to summon different trainers)
  5. Pray ability(with this ability you will be able to pray to your gods for more power(divinity skill is used while you pray))

And more...

PQMIFd.png

Others Features:
  • - 4 standard vocations: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior.
  • - 8 promoted vocations: Wizard, Zealot, Saint, Shaman, Assassin, Ranger, Destroyer and Crusader.
  • - Old Outfits from 7.6 are obtainable in-game.Also there are some custom outfits.
  • - Server based on latest TFS release, with own modifications, so it got all features from TFS like critical hits, marriage system, ect.
  • - All items got their custom attributes(protection against elements, speed, skill\attack bonus, bonus to critical hits, ect...)
  • - Abilities are unique skills, when you taking the quest, or making something to take ability, it's a random chance that you will get this ability....so, all characters will be unique, with random abilities and powers.
  • - All distance weapons and wands for mages and acolytes are custom. There will be no difference between words and wands, but there will be always new weapons for mages and acolytes till level 100+! Same as with distance!
  • - A lot of custom items and weapons!(Around 50 new items)
  • - Fully customized loot system and monsters, All monsters have got a level, all equipments have got a level too (For example, A Dark Lord [L 60] - is a level 60 monster, so he drops items, which are for level 60: Crown Armor, Medusa Shield ect.) (THERE ARE NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR ITEMS, it's imaginative level). Items from alike level groups, got similar prices, and got alike drop chance (For example, for level 60 items, it's 1% of drop chance).
  • - There are possibility to enchant your melee, distant weapons, and wands with special crystals, which are droppable from monsters(Monsters drop only small pieces of crystals, which need to merge to more powerful ones). Items which are enchanted to +10, becomes an artifacts, and got new powers. There are other types of crystals, like Crystal of Faith, which works like amulet of life (so you don’t lose anything on death), you just need to take this crystal with yourself in backpack.
  • -There are recipes droppable from monsters, with those recipes you can make new types of potions from mushrooms(which you can cut with “fungus knife”).
  • - We have got a lot of quests, events and surprising features, just try!
  • - We are often updating server and we have got a lot of new ideas which will be introduced soon.

DISCUSS AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR IDEAS.

And a lot more... on CHASM server!

Credits: Fare(Main creator of the project)
Also thanks for a lot of guys, who were with him, and helped to make this server better! They know who they are!

Nice job with the thread xD

Crip get on skype, I need to know when we will continue to work on this map.

@up
The sole fact that you want to use Bot, is boring ~~ Next.

Nice threaf. Im welcome to introduce you to our server.

Nevalopo. This is probably the biggest mistaken comment from you in a wile. Our server is one of the most rpgish server you will have played in a wile. Adding screenshots of the new vocations on top of the cistom vocstions we already have ( 1 of tham will be huge fun for tower defence fans :D

Nice threaf. Im welcome to introduce you to our server.

Nevalopo. This is probably the biggest mistaken comment from you in a wile. Our server is one of the most rpgish server you will have played in a wile. Adding screenshots of the new vocations on top of the cistom vocstions we already have ( 1 of tham will be huge fun for tower defence fans :D

So its not teleport-based server? to me i get the feeling u need to exp 100 levels on place a then move on to place b and exp for another 100 levels.

Last edited:
At the moment we are revamping the map (which i didnt like, neighter did anyone else from our team.). We are working on customizing monsters and adding a new way to gear up by a Tier system. how this will look like and a explaining of the new vocations will followi n a video.

I dont really like to perk out a time on this release date. its otland. release date is not beeign hold OMFG NOOBS PROJECT ASAX REPORT FOR REED

everyone knows this fact. bu i'm looking forward to the fact that this server will be running and reaching a good ammount of people after a beta test and officially go online in about 2~ months. Dont mark this down. its just something we oriantate on. issuesm ay happen but well.

we got the host and the perfect team.

Wish you gyus a good night

Great to see this project going on, great staff. If you guys need any graphics feel free to contact me, I'll do it for free.

Cheers, Thoughter.

I'm not gonna lie. Right now I'm way too lazy to read the server description but if it's like the last chasm server, it is really great!

*to reply to a few posts
And no you don't need (or want) to bot on this server. It's not that kind of server. You don't need teleports to exp places either. It's part of the fun to adventure around staring eye to eye with that scary golden dragon.

2 bad it's gonna be hosted in USA. Chasm and all fare's servers was hosted in europe, you're going to get more old players from chasm if you host it in europe.

Back