• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client Launcher

Maybe they are similar but i don't use any 1 code from other project in my Client Launcher :)
Well I highly doubt that, since some of that code in those projects that are using the same exact language as you are, are using the same exact code fragments unless you have re-written the entire .net framework :p

But why use C#?
It is easier to decompile then java... make it easier on yourself.. hand over the source.. or or else :p

Well I highly doubt that, since some of that code in those projects that are using the same exact language as you are, are using the same exact code fragments unless you have re-written the entire .net framework :p

But why use C#?
It is easier to decompile then java... make it easier on yourself.. hand over the source.. or or else :p
I'm using C# because i'm developing Android Games on Unity 3D and i like this language :) +about those open sources, 2 only things what i used in my project was BR/USA flag icons from pokexgames launcher and about code, i used only https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ this website to create that. I'm creating this launcher mainly for my server: dbns.eu +internet is free, if someone will need decompile it, go on :) i don't need protect sprites, client configs etc.

I'm using C# because i'm developing Android Games on Unity 3D and i like this language :) +about those open sources, 2 only things what i used in my project was BR/USA flag icons from pokexgames launcher and about code, i used only https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ this website to create that. I'm creating this launcher mainly for my server: dbns.eu +internet is free, if someone will need decompile it, go on :) i don't need protect sprites, client configs etc.
I've seen the open source code for unity game launcher as well :)
Anyway good luck with your project :)

Back