• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, aight, well either way im just saying ^^

My suggestions on the rate

Exp Stage:
Code:
1    29    50x
30    49    30x
50    79    20x
80    99    10x
100    119    5x
120    149    3x
150    *    2x

Id put trainers in but make it a limited time to train at them else people are just going to sit there for days. Maybe like 1-3 Hours max.
@Printer

Got My Stock.
1 LT J&B Whiskey
6 pack of minerall water
mega size Galaxy Pistaschio chocolate
2 packets of marlboro lights
6 pack of beer
and number for the emergency room hospital saved as priority on my telephone peace <3

Got My Stock.
1 LT J&B Whiskey
6 pack of minerall water
mega size Galaxy Pistaschio chocolate
2 packets of marlboro lights
6 pack of beer
and number for the emergency room hospital saved as priority on my telephone peace <3
Sweet! Will probably do something similar! :)

Sweet! Will probably do something similar! :)
done it many times also if you have a good taste of music stocked on your computer for about 6 hrs long u dont get bored also if you have ventrillo or skype for friends and if u have a friend come over to your house and stay up all night its a great thing lol

Talk to Maximus to buy training time: (Remember the location on SS, is not the real one. It will be a teleport in every temple which lead you to the training arena)
ufi9sLi0O.png

As you see the price is higher if you have higher skill level!

Dkjx7DSxp.png

gENC5AKm.png

Command to check training time

OqcUvgoEh.png

VyqFgHJDH.png

Once you talked to Maximus and enter the teleport, it will teleport you to a empty training spot and also once you enter that teleport your training time will start!

Just a little bit of input. You should change the black text to anything but black....A lot of the people here use the black template instead of the normal white one and it can become hard to see.

Just a little bit of input. You should change the black text to anything but black....A lot of the people here use the black template instead of the normal white one and it can become hard to see.
Alright thanks xD

Please other suggestions, write now :)

free points on website by answering questions :p daily 5x questions about tibia worth 4 points and 20 math questions each question worth 1 points but only people with accounts over level 200 can link their account to do the questions ;O

Fix the way the npc talks. "Are you interested in training your skills, squire?" Maybe that, but you misspelled interested also, thats why :p Also npc says "Thans!" for ThanKs

Fix the way the npc talks. "Are you interested in training your skills, squire?" Maybe that, but you misspelled interested also, thats why :p Also npc says "Thans!" for ThanKs
Cheers mate :p

What did you thougt about the stages i posted? ^^

Cheers mate :p

What did you thougt about the stages i posted? ^^

Not bad, i'd prefer

1 29 60x
30 49 35x
50 79 25x
80 99 14x
100 119 8x
120 149 5x
150 * 3x

Not much of a difference but still :p

Not bad, i'd prefer

1 29 60x
30 49 35x
50 79 25x
80 99 14x
100 119 8x
120 149 5x
150 * 3x

Not much of a difference but still :p
Well atm i'm now testing skill rate and magic rate :)

Hmm what are they now? I'd say since its lower rate, go with something like 12x skills 5x magic or so.

Edit : also depends on regen

Hmm what are they now? I'd say since its lower rate, go with something like 12x skills 5x magic or so.

Edit : also depends on regen
Low rate? XD If you ask me it's close to high rate :p I'm testing, since we don't have same formula as the other servers and same engine :p

Well they're lower compared to others. Others scale down with like still 10x exp at level 220 or whatever and it's boring. With these xp rates, even 150 will be a nice level :)

Well they're lower compared to others. Others scale down with like still 10x exp at level 220 or whatever and it's boring. With these xp rates, even 150 will be a nice level :)
Alright ^^
I'm in for sure :D
Great to hear :)

So what i've done so far:
Added Trainers, you can train up to 2h and cooldown 24h.
Boat rides are free until you reach 50+
Firstitems has been configured.
Exp Stages has been added.
Skill Rates has been configured.
Party bonus Exp when you have diff vocations.
Show guild memebers inside the guild channel:
8mSiGLFuy.png

Conjure runes through backpack.
And etc..

What are the first items for ea voc? I had a nice set for each voc on my 8.6 rl map, basically same items from 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back