• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Compiling OT Help Please!

Previos

Reaction score
Hello, I'm quite new to Ot servers.

I've downloaded a data pack (theres only data) so I'm trying to adding Distro to it.

I found a nice one for 8.6 (they say its nice) heres the link:

http://otland.net/f18/8-60-otserv-0-6-3-r-6052-a-129322/

But I really dont know how to make it work together with data files. I know I may use search but I've trying to find something for 2 days now and didnt find it out..

Please dont spam me "Use search" etc let it be the rule for this topic.

Is there any good tutorial how to setup data files to that distro? Cus TFS and that one are completly different.

Thanks, Previos..

5 STEP: Goto -> C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories and then add "include" directory from where you have unpacked Libs
6 STEP: Now goto -> Linker -> General -> Additional Library Directories and then add "libs" directory from where you have unpacked Libs

what about this part?

where do I have those unpacked "libs"? Is that data files?

When I try to rebuild the OT I get that such of error:

Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: otserv, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Build started 2011-12-17 14:43:30.
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1>  Touching "Release\otserv.unsuccessfulbuild".
1>ClCompile:
1>  otpch.cpp
1>c:\users\krystian\desktop\otserv 8.60 r.6052\source\otpch.h(17): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.40
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Anyone could help me?

Last edited:
Back