• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

custom items in simone

Xomoda

Reaction score
Okay, I'm pretty sure there's at least another thread concerning this problem but since I've been looking for one since 2 hours and couldn't find anything I create this thread.

• I've imported my own sprite to tibia.otb and tibia.spr (by following a tutorial)
• I've even created a custom client which works with these (by following a tutorial)
so I'm pretty sure these things are fine.

Now my only problem is: How the hell can I use them while mapping? Also I cannot use Remere since my crappy computer crashes when I try working with it.

Coming to my actual easy question: How do I add custom items to Simone's map editor?
I'm a noob when it comes to anything else than mapping and creating own sprites, so please enlighten me! :(

i guess you should put the custom client.spr and .dat in your mapeditor file, and you have to do something with the map editor preferences , thats all i know , and i hope i'm right, i could be wrong to :p

i guess you should put the custom client.spr and .dat in your mapeditor file, and you have to do something with the map editor preferences , thats all i know , and i hope i'm right, i could be wrong to :p

I've changed .spr and .dat already, but how do I do something with its preferences? I'm getting crazy over that ;)

Back