• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Made Sprites Mapping

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Custom Made GAME/MAPPING/SPRITES

This thread has been killed and re-created somewhere else with poll-system and a new official name for the game.

Last edited:
wanna be 3d xD haha i just like the grounds xD and the outfit xD else i need to ask its yours? or why did yo just leave the black space -.-?rips?

wanna be 3d xD haha i just like the grounds xD and the outfit xD else i need to ask its yours? or why did yo just leave the black space -.-?rips?

Well, before posting it here I wrote down credits on the picture to my spriter for his hard work. But as it turned out he didn't want any credits so I just removed his name and the projects name in paint with a black brush. That's how it is, everything in that picture belongs and has been created by me and him solely :thumbup:

Well, before posting it here I wrote down credits on the picture to my spriter for his hard work. But as it turned out he didn't want any credits so I just removed his name and the projects name in paint with a black brush. That's how it is, everything in that picture belongs and has been created by me and him solely :thumbup:

sux to not get credit for that >_>

I bet he sprited and you mapped HAHA

Back