• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death-Pulse [Development]

Death-Pulse

Owner of Death-Pulse
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the development page of Death-Pulse.

Here i will give news and updates on the server that we are creating.

About the server:

Its based off the real life tibia, the monsters will be incredibly strong! But you as a player you gain high experience to one day you will conquer. The monsters have intense amounts of hp but that should be no problem once we add our custom spells, We have added a rebirth system, which the most you can rebirth to is 5. Will be doing it like world of warcraft. When we have big updates we will raise to 5 more ( Max will be 25 rebirths ). Quest room will be proud to annouce that you can get mana runes, Hp runes, certain spell quests. All the equipment is alll edited plus we got the diablo item system added. You can have sex, ride the get away train, or go aginst the Attackers of Death-Pulse

Its basicly a RL tibia map, custom features. I thought we would do a big project to make a RL tibia that is different.

Its for the RL tibia fans and the High exp lovers!!!

What were adding
-Events ( tdm, CTF, Zombies ) <----- If you have a working one and wanna donate to me that would be grand!!! :D
-Guild levels + points
- Free points for certain levels
-Npc's that protects the towns ( wont make it op just make it something fun :D )
-Team quests
-World bosses
-Custom quests
-Rebirth quests
-Rebirth Doors
-Revamp some of the rl towns
( thinking if we should add monsters ports but idk )

Were not even close to being done, just need the voice of the players and past and future successful server owners!

Please leave comments as i give ideas about my server. Be 100% with me!!
Thanks

(Will show pictures soon of development )

Back