• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

OMG I used to play this OT, loved it so much
when will the Beta be over?

OMG I used to play this OT, loved it so much
when will the Beta be over?

Beta will be over when Syn is finished with what still needs to be finished. I'm not sure how much is left, but even if there is much left to be done, it will most likely be done fast. Seeing as how everything else that needed to be done got finished pretty quick and well.

During.the.shower.today.I.was.thinking.whether.this.server.will.have.an.website.with.all.the.neccesary&basic.information?:O......Would.benefit.the.server.greatly.honestly

Highscores/LatestDeaths/Guilds/TopGuilds,etc

Stupid.<Space>...
:<

During.the.shower.today.I.was.thinking.whether.this.server.will.have.an.website.with.all.the.neccesary&basic.information?:O......Would.benefit.the.server.greatly.honestly

Stupid.<Space>...

I'm sorry for the off-topic here, but please, do yourself a favor and get a new keyboard.

Stupid.<Space>...

The community that plays can make a wiki, and I'm hoping for the website as well.

Syn, I want to see a focus on PvP too. In the old dzot, there was really no standpoint on PvP besides the arena and 1 hit kills on other players. An event where the top fragger gets a reward would be nice. With this new weapon upgrade system comes tiers of PvP as well.

I'd-definetly-contribute-to-an-wiki-about-deathzot.<>And-Reign-we're-already-working-on-the-pvp-within-the-game-right:p
But-thats-why-an-website-would-be-very-useful-regarding<TopFraggers>&&<TopGuilds>

I-wonder..

I'd-definetly-contribute-to-an-wiki-about-deathzot.<>And-Reign-we're-already-working-on-the-pvp-within-the-game-right:p
But-thats-why-an-website-would-be-very-useful-regarding<TopFraggers>&&<TopGuilds>

I-wonder..

Yeah, it'd be a really helpful wiki for new dzot players ;)

Whats the story, is beta over? Are we close to a release date perphaps :eek:

Whats the story, is beta over? Are we close to a release date perphaps :eek:

Not sure, I thought syn was working on the 800 area yesterday, but we haven't heard from him since. I think.. he died. That's obviously the best conclusion :)

A wiki for Dzot is the worst idea ever.. DeathZot was all about the secret password doors, finding your own hunt spots, hidden bosses, t1 on-restart spawns, ect ect. Having a wiki for anything Dzot based is absolutely terrible, new player or not. It had the built in "do this" message when you started a new character. The difficulty and adventure of this server shouldn't be ruined at all, or else it's not DeathZot anymore, Wikis absolutely degrade the experience of the server...

I.kinda.know.where.you're.coming.from.honestly,it'd.just.be.best.to.have.the.basic.information.about.the.OT.on.the.website.of.Deathzot

Bit of an update:

Two new islands have been added:

Pandora & Aurora Island

Pandora has hunting from 400 -> 1500
Aurora is still under construction, but it will be how to access new areas

Bit of an update:

Two new islands have been added:

Pandora & Aurora Island

Pandora has hunting from 400 -> 1500
Aurora is still under construction, but it will be how to access new areas

I'm at Aurora trying to kill a very hard boss :)

I'm going to die, obviously. :L

And now i will logg in and find my door!

Awww you havnt turned it on yet :/ :p. Btw i found one more thing you have to fix. I can show u ingame later when you turn it on.

Well its mostly map bugs so its pretty hard to write down and say where they are

Back