• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

I wont even be answering that. But i say it again, Hopefully it will soon be released. And hopefully Syn will change cord's on the map so scripts wont work.
Beta testers already have a pretty huge advantage then newer will so.

The difference is, most of the beta testers already have prior experience with DeathZot and the reason I chose to have such a small beta is for this exact reason, but I don't see how it will be a problem on release. There's way to much content in DeathZot to be controlled by just a few players.

I wont even be answering that. But i say it again, Hopefully it will soon be released. And hopefully Syn will change cord's on the map so scripts wont work.
Beta testers already have a pretty huge advantage then newer will so.

You know that it takes literally 3 minutes or less to setup waypoints? Changing map pos is just useless to stop botters. The best way is get a friend or 2 and do shared xp, or just go out and get eq while that guy is botting. You will overpower him either way.

I've taken some screenshots.

1k Anni (You get a T3 piece for completing) It's not done yet, and obviously needs a revamp :p

sHt1w.jpg

The 1st (easy) orcs spawn in Ancitera

pHojM.jpg

Ancitera main elf spawn

Wjv14.jpg

Midguard Spawn (Ancitera Mines) 800 +

DRNo1.jpg

Angry mammoths in the 3k+ area, Kokoa Island

Az4J6.jpg

The Angry Sibangs spawn in Kokoa Island

TQEPf.jpg

Pandora Island (before the 1k door, 2k door, 3k boat, and 400+ turtles)

sTbqG.jpg

That old GS spawn we all love :)

hv0NS.jpg

Titanium Golem

AAdt9.jpg

By the way, I have that healing hotkey on so I can take the screenshots at places without dying ;)

Syn,is there any approx. time u can tell us when is it going to be released? Cuz i rly cant catch the beta xD

Syn,is there any approx. time u can tell us when is it going to be released? Cuz i rly cant catch the beta xD

No because it's always subject to change, there's really no point in giving approx times

Also server will be offline today because most of the stuff I'm testing requires a server restart

Beta will be back online sometime early tomorrow, I was busy at school today but I'm trying to get the rest of the little things done (Addons, completed spellbooks, etc) done so I can finish the rest of the 4k area. Server release is getting really close, just need to finish up a bit more.

Also, I'm going to be revamping the rune system to work something like this;

• Runes no longer have "stacks"
  • You only need one of a specific rune
  • You can then buy "charges" for this rune
  • Rune charges of that specific rune are capped to a set amount

I want to do runes this way because I think it's an annoyance on DeathZot to have bps of bps of runes, and I think it will be better.

Beta will be back online sometime early tomorrow, I was busy at school today but I'm trying to get the rest of the little things done (Addons, completed spellbooks, etc) done so I can finish the rest of the 4k area. Server release is getting really close, just need to finish up a bit more.

Also, I'm going to be revamping the rune system to work something like this;

• Runes no longer have "stacks"
  • You only need one of a specific rune
  • You can then buy "charges" for this rune
  • Rune charges of that specific rune are capped to a set amount

I want to do runes this way because I think it's an annoyance on DeathZot to have bps of bps of runes, and I think it will be better.

Good, I'm sick of using magic sack a million times just to have a place to keep my 20k runes :p

So,botting will not be allowed? Cuz i heard some stories it will be allowed ;>

Botting is allowed, but it's not like botting is better than hunting with your friends. In a shared xp party, you will get way better xp.

It's 8.6. If that wasn't enough evidence, OP has admitted multiple times that he wants botters in his server.

Christ, there are a lot of retards here, Synthetic simply doesn't care if you bot. If you do, you lose the benefits of manual hunting.
On a side note, how many times were you dropped on your head as a child jpg?

Since I'm waiting for the town revamp map to finally be completed I'll just fill you guys in on what's been done

• Polara (otherwise known as the 2.5k area) has been completed
  • Archer's bolts have been fixed and now deal area of effect damage
  • Two more password doors have been added along with the scrolls that contain the password
  • Loot has been re-adjusted for a lot of the monsters for level ranges of 500-1,1500

Since I'm waiting for the town revamp map to finally be completed I'll just fill you guys in on what's been done

• Polara (otherwise known as the 2.5k area) has been completed
  • Archer's bolts have been fixed and now deal area of effect damage
  • Two more password doors have been added along with the scrolls that contain the password
  • Loot has been re-adjusted for a lot of the monsters for level ranges of 500-1,1500

Sounds good, hopefully tomorrow we can get on and visit the new area and doors. I look forward to hogging the loot of frost dragons and frost giants.

Hey, i was wondering if this was still open for a few people to play it. Wanted to know if i could play it :( .Old char name Golden.

Sorry beta hasn't been up, I've been kinda busy with school but a lot has been done since it was last up. Town Revamp is almost complete! Then sometime this weekend I'll be ordering a server and upgrading my home internet and getting prepared for the server launch. I'll keep this thread updated and beta will be back online this weekend

Will there be a website upon release? I wanna donate as soon as it goes open.

Will there be a website upon release? I wanna donate as soon as it goes open.

There will be a website, however you will get donation credit added to your account once you've donated to the server fund. You will then be able to spend the donation reward points in the donation reward room via ingame. Also, are you 'Bones' from the old DeathZot?

Back