• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

so just curious if you dont mind to answer Syn, your still waiting on the parts to build the computer, so in the time its taken for it to be shipped have you;
Learned what you need to learn about Linux?
do you or will you at the time your computer arives and is built have the new internet you talked about?

just wanted to know if your all prepaired for when it comes, it gets built, software's installed, then server published all in 1-2 days

The internet will be here sooner then computer parts, computer won't take long and I think I've got the hang of Linux. After it's all set up & running I'll announce a set release date & count down timer for the final release

im a Former Chaos OT power player Original First era. Former Deathzot 1 most hated player, and Deathzot 2 player. and a semi player to Rise of Abbadon before getting my ass handed to me and chased off server several times.
Former names - Gears of War - Itach- xXx- Legend - and Co-owner to Revol.
I may not be a liked person by any of the original players but i will be coming back for this and will stay forever.

Good to see ya here, but ehh in most of the people's eyes youre just another player, so why bother writing all this? If you're planning to stay 'forever' then dont make yourself such an easy target to be 'chased' off the server :p Just sayin'

i cant be chased off Zot, i was never chased off Chaos or Zot regardless if i had an entire server on me or not. ROA wasnt really my style of server anyways so i let that 1 slip.
i actually prefer to let who i am known to the ones who dont want me here cause then i have something to look forward to, a challenge to pass. and if i get beat up to badly, slip some donations out and re-gain my rightful place. not so hard.

Rofl, so you're willing to spend couple 100 for an t4 set, and over a 1000 for an t5? lawl. Anyway you're mature so you'll be ok I suppose ^^
And afaik, you're not able to donate for levels since each death you lose quite some levels

anyway gl in this server, wonder what the future holds for you ^^

T5 would be only $700. or $175 per piece if only shooting for a couple. or just 4 weeks ingame to make. Future will be dark for me but i always see the light at the end of every tunnel even the dirtiest of them.

T5 would be only $700. or $175 per piece if only shooting for a couple. or just 4 weeks ingame to make. Future will be dark for me but i always see the light at the end of every tunnel even the dirtiest of them.

It will be a lot harder to get t5 this time around with the competition of Orbi and myself.

Rofl would ONLY be 700 euro/dollar, first of all it'll be more as i've read quite some pages back, prices will be different.. but just you mentioning "only" doesnt sound good, for that kind of money you'll be able to do all kindsa things lmao

If you'd donate those kinds of money just like that, no wonder why you weren't liked by most of the people :p

well. in my 4 year span of playing Chaos, Zot and Roa, i did put down $900 and at that time i was only 12-16 years old.

and now, with no fear of the outcome, i present my character i will be rolling with!
Obamanizer Signature.jpg

man. it must really suck for all the people who have been watching this thread for the last 2 months, i have only been watching for 2 days and its on my mind when i sleep.. really really really REALLY cant wait...... like... My girlfriend is having breast reduction surgery on thursday and i will be tending to her pretty closely for the next week or so after that, and i might still be leaving that duty to sneak in on Zot if its up by then...... im terrible.. lol

so, i was also just wondering with all these servers coming out now that have hundreds of diff items with RANDOM stats generated on them, and Zot being Set basic items wouldn't it be a good idea to upgrade the original system so say that when u loot a T1-T3 item it has its normal stats but can have Bonus stats rolled with it? that way we could have some diversity and have people who make their first T4 armor, has normal stats, makes their second, has normal stats then makes their 3rd and get an additional stat rolled onto it out of luck? maybe like 5% max mana or max life rolled. and then have that stat have a variance of like 2%-5% that could be rolled. Also for when u craft a new item or merge, has a chance to get a new stat rolled on it. would really make the teir system more sexy IMO. just a thought.

And to maybe have the Gem socket system. it would deff be cool as a boss drop item, having a 2-5% drop chance on say a gem that can increase attack speed by 10% and can only be equipped on a weapon, or something as well as many other stat types. adds a nice level of customization for players to do to them selves to make their own gear feel unique. would be a good economy item as well.

Last edited:
I won't do that because every server these days uses the same exact system, and this is Tibia... not Diablo

so, i was also just wondering with all these servers coming out now that have hundreds of diff items with RANDOM stats generated on them, and Zot being Set basic items wouldn't it be a good idea to upgrade the original system so say that when u loot a T1-T3 item it has its normal stats but can have Bonus stats rolled with it? that way we could have some diversity and have people who make their first T4 armor, has normal stats, makes their second, has normal stats then makes their 3rd and get an additional stat rolled onto it out of luck? maybe like 5% max mana or max life rolled. and then have that stat have a variance of like 2%-5% that could be rolled. Also for when u craft a new item or merge, has a chance to get a new stat rolled on it. would really make the teir system more sexy IMO. just a thought.

And to maybe have the Gem socket system. it would deff be cool as a boss drop item, having a 2-5% drop chance on say a gem that can increase attack speed by 10% and can only be equipped on a weapon, or something as well as many other stat types. adds a nice level of customization for players to do to them selves to make their own gear feel unique. would be a good economy item as well.

So much No.

aight, was just sayin they all use it for a reason. will be w8ting and watching daily.

Back